BY SHISEIDO

The specialist for the day protects the skin with SPF 15 from UV-related skin aging, provides it with lasting moisture and strengthens its resistance. It is formulated with a gently reflecting powder that corrects bumps, enlarged pores and blemishes impurities.

Also for future problems, such as negative environmental influences, the skin is reliably strengthened and their resilience improved.

For Whom:

Recommended for all skin types from mid-20 to mid-30s. The fast-paced lifestyle of busy women can lead to internal and environmental stress that can unbalance the skin and cause skin irritation.

Skin Type:

Ideal for all skin types

ApplicationIn the morning

Danielle C.
    I have very oily skin and I can not use most moisturizers with SPF in them because they are typically heavy. I was soooo happy when I discovered this before my trip to FL where the sun is so strong. It held up perfectly under my makeup and is very light so did not make my skin even more oily
    Danielle S.
    This has quickly became my favorite moisture. It is not super heavy and thick but still gives you really good hydration to the skin. Also a little goes a really long way.
    Alicia Y.
    San Francisco, CA
    I really like this! I use this every morning and it gives my skin a nice glow. It's super light weight. It comes out pretty water-y and it isn't thick. I think there's like little specks of shimmer in it but I'm not really sure
    Crystal🦄
    Shiseido is a great company which loves delivering their consumers with good quality products that are so lovely both their packaging and products are amazing!
    Eunice M.
    I love this moisturizer! I've tried other brands and none of them seem like make me feel good in my own skin. defiantly a great product.
    Odelia Y.
    I got this sample from a friend, I have sensitive skin on my cheek area only. After reading the review it works well on sensitive skin work, I decided to try it on my neck for the first day. It has a really nice fragrance, flora & strong perfumy scents that linger a bit on your skin after application. Leaving the skin silky smooth and very dewy looks, just like those Korean bb cream, it lightens the skin a bit as well. Nothing happens and I like how it feels on my skin.

However, when I applied it to my whole face, in the afternoon, I felt that my skin becoming a little warm and red. I can see my allergic reaction is going to surface soon. I quicky rinse my face with water and after 1 hour, it calms back down.

I give it a four star because of the whole application and user experience. I will love it if I do not have sensitive skin.

I will finish the bottle for my body as a sunblock but definitely not my face.
    Maya K.
    Very nice and light daily skincare product and it gives really beautiful and gentle glow to my skin, but I've noticed it provokes black spots on my skin as well. Will test it a little bit longer and hopefully the problem disappears! Overall I can totally recommend this product to all the women with normal skin without any skin problems.
    Danielle N.
    King City, ON
    This is lovely and gentle on my sensitive skin! The moisturizer leaves behind no greasy feeling and soaks right in. I've also never had any issues with breakouts cause by this product. I took off a star because I wish the spf was a little higher. I find it a little pricey, but I'm allergic to so many face creams that it's definitely worth paying for something that doesn't irritate my skin!
    Hannah A.
    Great moisturizer. Good for normal to dry skin! This is the first moisturizer that i used