BY SHISEIDO

A daily treatment that helps to preserve the youth of the lips, through concentrated moisturizing and moisturizing benefits. Provides effective protection against UVA / UVB rays. It offers an immediate improvement in the luminosity and tone of the lips.

Gina F.
Palmerton, PA
Bought this because my drug store lip products just weren't cutting it. Smells amazing, tastes great and makes my dry lips soft and supple in both summer and winter! It goes on smooth and lasts much longer than many other products I have tried. I love Shiseido and this product does not disappoint.
Kaitren B.
Long Beach, MS
This product is great for your lips. It keeps all the cracks away. I would recommend putting it on before putting any lip gloss or lip sticks on. It will make it look 10 times better.
Michelle H.
This product is pretty amazing. It's keeps my lips moisturized and if I put it on before I put my lipstick on it prevent feathering as well.
Shee L.
This is really expensive for a lip product, but it's really worth the money. happy with it😀 I really like Shiseido's products.
Alyssa B.
Denham Springs, LA
At first I didn't think it would work but I end up liking it so much that I need more
Ajla D.
Riehen
I love Shiseido Protective Lip Conditioner SPF 10. It keeps my lips hydrated. It has nice packaging. It’s neutral color and smell. It’s great value I recommend it. I would always buy it again and again.
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
Is this supposed to be applied before lipstick ?
Jackie V.
Where can this be purchased??
Rachel P.
Safety Harbor, FL
How does this compare to the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments? Does this taste good?
Putthida S.
Tacoma, WA
How is it compare to normal lip balm?