BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Professional Fuente Forte shampoo 500ml *AF27* see more...

Rebecca G.
Love this stuff makes your hair so nice and smooth and smell good. I would recommend this to anyone.
Priscilla M.
This works okay. It makes my hair feels kind of funny after. Only used it once
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Necesito un shampoo asi de esta para mi cabello, cadia esta mas fino y debil. Me gustaria mucho probarlo.
Tehani C.
Chandler, AZ
Was very drying to my hair. It made my hair feel flat, dry and damaged. Not very impressed.
Charlie A.
Columbus, OH
A bit on the expensive side but This shampoo is super moisturizing which leaves my hair feeling smooth and sleek .. this product will work for all hair types .. overall a great product and will continue to purchase for my hair .
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
This really helped my hair grow long and strong! I noticed less breakage for sure. It is a little expensive so I've only purchased a few times but it's great overall. It also kept my hair shiny without looking greasy.
Kayla B.
Marietta, GA
Amazing shampoo! Almost can't believe what a difference it makes to my hair after styling you can see the shine and sleekness it's honestly a great product and would highly reccommmend this to any one !
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
It's hard to find and it's expensive I rather just buy the ones at the store and get the same results. This didn't do much for me.
DARIA C.
Toronto , ON
Lovely shampoo! My hair feel great after every time I use it
Doesn't make your hair oily
Very nice scent that stays on for some time
A little bit overpriced though
Overall I am pretty satisfied with the product!
Elena H.
Me encantan este champĂș es mi favorito sin duda. Es de muy buena calidad y textura. El olor es especialmente bueno