BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Professional Fuente Forte shampoo 500ml *AF27* see more...

Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
A bit on the expensive side but This shampoo is super moisturizing which leaves my hair feeling smooth and sleek .. this product will work for all hair types .. overall a great product and will continue to purchase for my hair .
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
This really helped my hair grow long and strong! I noticed less breakage for sure. It is a little expensive so I've only purchased a few times but it's great overall. It also kept my hair shiny without looking greasy.
Kayla B.
Marietta, GA
Amazing shampoo! Almost can't believe what a difference it makes to my hair after styling you can see the shine and sleekness it's honestly a great product and would highly reccommmend this to any one !
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
It's hard to find and it's expensive I rather just buy the ones at the store and get the same results. This didn't do much for me.
Becca H.
Love this product highly recommend it to anyone who wants to try it out and decide for yourself give it a 5 out of 5
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Necesito un shampoo asi de esta para mi cabello, cadia esta mas fino y debil. Me gustaria mucho probarlo.
Mira H.
This is a really reliable and effective brand. This shampoo is great. Easy to use and smells amazing!
Rebecca G.
Love this stuff makes your hair so nice and smooth and smell good. I would recommend this to anyone.
Tehani C.
Chandler, AZ
Was very drying to my hair. It made my hair feel flat, dry and damaged. Not very impressed.