BY SHISEIDO

A purifying shampoo with scalp care for all hair types Gentle yet effectively removes sebum, dirt & product build-up Helps minimize scalp problems Sustains precious moisture while cleansing Keeps hair & scalp clean, healthy

Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
It's hard to find and it's expensive I rather just buy the ones at the store and get the same results. This didn't do much for me.
Becca H.
Love this product highly recommend it to anyone who wants to try it out and decide for yourself give it a 5 out of 5
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Necesito un shampoo asi de esta para mi cabello, cadia esta mas fino y debil. Me gustaria mucho probarlo.
Rebecca G.
Love this stuff makes your hair so nice and smooth and smell good. I would recommend this to anyone.
Mira H.
This is a really reliable and effective brand. This shampoo is great. Easy to use and smells amazing!
Dee J.
This brand is amazing I just found out they make shampoo and it works very nice and strengthens
Tehani C.
Chandler, AZ
Was very drying to my hair. It made my hair feel flat, dry and damaged. Not very impressed.
Priscilla M.
This works okay. It makes my hair feels kind of funny after. Only used it once
Victoriya L.
I really love experimenting with different brands for hair. The last thing I bought was shiseido professional fuente forte shampoo. After using this shampoo, the hair becomes more elastic, smooth and moist, a healthy natural sheen and firmness appears.
Priscilla G.
I love this product. It is a bit pricey however it works really well. It makes my hair feel very hydrated and the smell lasts a long Time. I would highly recommend purchasing!
Hannah A.
Portage, IN
How often should this be used a week?
Jéssica D.
Sorocaba
Olá, esse produto é muito bom, se pudesse testar ele.. será que teria para cabelos cacheados?