BY SHISEIDO

A purifying shampoo with scalp care for all hair types Gentle yet effectively removes sebum, dirt & product build-up Helps minimize scalp problems Sustains precious moisture while cleansing Keeps hair & scalp clean, healthy

Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Rosa C.
MIAMI , FL
Ideal para fortalecer nuestro cabello desde la raíz hasta las puntas. Limpia de forma eficiente. Con un aroma fresco y deja el cabello súper limpio. Me encanta este producto.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
i love this shampoo. Been trying a few expensive brands of haircare products that you can only buy from Salons. This is by far the best. It takes care of my scalp (no more itching! Yay!) and yet does not make my hair dry like all the other brands did. In fact, amazingly, my hair feels moistured even after heavy rinsing. When i use this shampoo, i tend to save the step of using a applying conditioner and rinsing again. So i only do a weekly deep treatment in the wkends.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
A bit on the expensive side but This shampoo is super moisturizing which leaves my hair feeling smooth and sleek .. this product will work for all hair types .. overall a great product and will continue to purchase for my hair .
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
This really helped my hair grow long and strong! I noticed less breakage for sure. It is a little expensive so I've only purchased a few times but it's great overall. It also kept my hair shiny without looking greasy.
Kayla B.
Marietta, GA
Amazing shampoo! Almost can't believe what a difference it makes to my hair after styling you can see the shine and sleekness it's honestly a great product and would highly reccommmend this to any one !
Sammy W.
I loved this shampoo, my hair felt clean all day. It had a nice scent and lasted long! Compared to other shampoos, it worked really well for my oily hair. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to others.
Suthima S.
Great shampoo! I have a very dry hair and it's also fizzy at the edge. This shampoo is really great and help my hair get better condition. Ps it smells good as well
Mikhail B.
One of my favorite Japanese brands. I buy so much of this its unhealthy. If you want a luxurious smooth feeling then this is the right product for you.
Natália M.
❤❤❤❤ this brand it's just amazing. I recommend anything that comes from them! Never got disappointed by any of their products. Hair, skin, anything
Hannah A.
Portage, IN
How often should this be used a week?
Jéssica D.
Sorocaba
Olá, esse produto é muito bom, se pudesse testar ele.. será que teria para cabelos cacheados?