Shiseido Pressed Powder uploaded by Mariam B.

BY SHISEIDO

A silky, ultra-fine pressed powder that covers skin beautifully and conceal pores and roughness seem to disappear, yet the powder is inconspicuous as well. A compact powder that is used to give a perfect finish. Perfect to have with the day to freshen up the makeup when needed.

• Dermatologist-tested.

Jess D.
United States
My go-to foundation for many years. This product has applied very well to my combination skin. The only cons I have found is that my shade is not available and the compact case is bulky leading to it being cracked twice. The medium tones appear too warm and orange to me.
Ana B.
malvern,pa
I have been using this pressed powder for years and don't plan on stopping any time soon. It does a great job of hiding my oils and not making me look cakey. I would recommend this to all skin types. Really love this stuff
Mariam B.
New Castle, DE
I saw this being viewed and I decided to purchase this item because a woman of color loved this product. I really like the price and I was amazed to really experience how this translucent pressed powder really absorbed my oily face areas and it does not leave a white cast on my face. This product will be added to my skin care regime.
Vienna C.
Newmarket, ON
Used a sample of this and it was amazing. Had great coverage and wasn’t too powdery. Blended very well

Amazon