BY SHISEIDO

• Is this safe and easy to use? I don't want to cut my face...1 Answers
  • Do the hair grow thicker?1 Answers
Heather M.
Eastlake, OH
These beauty razors were safe and easy to use. They worked great, and did not irritate my face. It gently and effectively shaved my face. I was skeptical at first but my hair did not grow in any darker, and thicker, nothing. I love how over time my skin feels more vibrant and make-up application and my moisturizer seems to go on so much more effectively.
Taylor N.
Macon, GA
Best facial razor I've tried! Way better than the ones they sell in the drugstore so don't let others fool you that these aren't worth the extra cost (still not that expensive!) These are the secret to keeping your skin smooth and wrinkle free! And when I use it, my makeup goes on and stays on so much better.
Anny A.
This item truly does its job. The knife is sharper so you can only imagine what else the blade takes with it! Unlike the other blades I use for a quick shave, instead of plucking, it takes a lot of skin with it. But overall, it’s great value.
Tara K.
I love these facial razors I use them ALL the time. They exfoliate your skin, they make your skin super smooth and help your makeup go on 100 times better. They are worth the price, super cheap, easy to bring with you on the go.
Shannan Y.
Spanaway
I love these little facial razors. I use them to get the peach fuzz off my face and it’s nice and gentle to use. Does not irritate my skin. It is very effective in removing the little fine hairs of the face, between the brows and upper lip.
Brandi S.
Philadelphia , PA
These are slightly larger than most other eyebrow razors which speeds up the process while still making it easy to use. Three pack makes it a great value, and they are great quality.
Idaliz P.
Elizabeth, NJ
This razor is very good in removing peach fuzz. Not only that, shaving your face has been proven to be very exfoliating and reduce wrinkles. Just be careful with the sharp blade and always shave at a 45 degree angle
Teruyo S.
New York
I'm not sure if it's the location of where I was placing my used razor, but it got rusted within the 1st month. However, during the usage of the razor, it does it's job really well! The only problem is that it's a little bit too expensive to purchase.
Taylor s.
E Patchogue, NY
I have horrible peach fuzz on face and neck.. It really messes with my makeup and makes my face look textured. I decided to try this and shave my face. I really like how I'm able to do it myself and get a close shave.
Vel D.
Great razors. I used to get my eyebrows threaded back when I lived in Chicago but when I moved to Florida I wasn't able to find a good place to get my eyebrows done. I bought these razors from Amazon and started cleaning up my own eyebrows. I think they are very good. I've tried other brands but they don't compare to these. Very sharp! They clean up all the fuzz and tiny hairs.
Alessia S.
Boston , MA
Do the hair grow thicker?
Amelia W.
EDMONTON, AB
Shiseido Prepare Facial Razor Is shaving your face any better than waxing?
Fátima I.
Is this safe and easy to use? I don't want to cut my face and I've never used a razor of this shape