Shiseido Prepare Facial Razor

Designed To Fit The Body And For Powerful Absorbency On Regular Days

Slim Design Around The Raised Absorbent Center For Extra Comfort

This Is Manufactured In Japan

Are these worth buying ?
Is this safe and easy to use? I don't want to cut my face and I've never used a razor of this shape
Shiseido Prepare Facial Razor Is shaving your face any better than waxing?
Start your review of Shiseido Prepare Facial Razor!
How would you rate this product?
Nikki S.
Plattsburg, MO
Shiseido Prepare Facial Razor uploaded by Nikki S.
I tend to have a lot of small fuzzy hairs that grow around my jawline and near my ear, and these take care of that problem! They are gentle on my skin and help to make it smooth and ready for makeup application. I also like that they help to exfoliate my face. I try to usually use them at night so I can out on a calming night cream afterwards.
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
1,132 reviews
Shiseido Prepare Facial Razor uploaded by Kimberly T.
Since Covid I am no longer working in a clinical setting. So while at home I have taught my clients to home dermaplane using these Shiseido facial razors. They are my favorite out there of all the home razors I have tried. I’m curious about the fancy ones, but these do the trick. You can follow my tutorials on my Instagram: skincarecanbefun
Tiffany H.
These were cheap, it did the job, and it was the first time I ever used a razor to shape my brows. However, the razor dulls rather quickly. I found a better alternative (Japonesque Touch Up Razor Set). Although a bit pricier, one razor has lasted me years! I haven't even touched the second one in the set.
Velvett D.
Great razors. I used to get my eyebrows threaded back when I lived in Chicago but when I moved to Florida I wasn't able to find a good place to get my eyebrows done. I bought these razors from Amazon and started cleaning up my own eyebrows. I think they are very good. I've tried other brands but they don't compare to these. Very sharp! They clean up all the fuzz and tiny hairs.
Yuderka C.
Yonkers, NY
Muy buena elección a la hora de elegir algo para el vello de la cara para limpiar las ceja Perfecto
Tara D.
Purchased at: Amazon
These are wonderful for people who are beginners with facial razors. They are great for touch ups, to keep in your purse. Not the sharpest razors, but that could be a plus for many users not yet accustomed to facial razors in general, or looking for something to quickly get rid of peach fuzz.
Idaliz P.
Elizabeth, NJ
This razor is very good in removing peach fuzz. Not only that, shaving your face has been proven to be very exfoliating and reduce wrinkles. Just be careful with the sharp blade and always shave at a 45 degree angle
Caroline S.
Brooklyn, NY
I do not like these razors at all. Very unhygienic and doesnt just remove hair, it removes off skin. I like exfoliating my skin but not THIS way. Would NOT recommend this.
yesenia C.
1,058 reviews
I love these for shaving the face it's good for exfoliating the skin..... Just spray alcohol and re use
Liat M.
Brooklyn , NY
Great facial razor it's so good and it works amazing it's very sensitive on your face so you shouldn't worry
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amelia W.
Edmonton, AB
il y a 3 ans
Shiseido Prepare Facial Razor Is shaving your face any better than waxing?
Bethany W. il y a 3 ans
I personally think that shaving is better for your skin than waxing. Waxing tugs and can cause fine lines. They’re both great for exfoliating but shaving, or dermaplaning specifically, effectively takes off the top layer of skin which helps products sink in better, and causes less irritation than waxing does. Also it’s more convenient and cheaper. As for laser, it has a high rate of being unsuccessful and stimulates new (dormant) hair growth so I would absolutely NOT recommend that.