Is it good for oily skin? My face breaks out easily and I'm afraid of investing in this product and have any issues.
Independence, KY - il y a 2 mois

14 answers

Yes, it’s great even with oily skin. It’s definitely worth purchasing.
il y a 17 jours
I don’t think yes just because it’s not an oily product it’s self but I don’t have sensitive skin so in that regard I could be wrong but overall judging from the brand and the fact that the product is not oily I would say yes
il y a 25 jours
I have combo skin that can get greasy very easily. I have not had any breakouts with this product! It’s pretty lightweight and soaks into the skin rather quickly.
il y a un mois
I'm using this with oily skyn, I'm experiencing little breakouts. But now where I live it is very hot. I hope my skin will adapt and like this serum during fall winter season.
il y a un mois
I'm not sure but it does a great job
il y a un mois
Love this and I have combination skin with frequent breakouts
il y a un mois
Hi love! I have problematic skin and am prone to acne and eczema, and I didn’t experience any breakouts from this product. Check out my review for my details. I hope this helps ❤️
il y a un mois
I once got this from influenster and didn't notice any breakouts while using it, but the price is absolutely ridiculous. If you're wanting a good lower cost serum, my favorite is Hey Honey good morning.. it was on sale at Ulta online last week. Not sure if it still is.
No7 range at boots do products for oily skin which are reasonably priced too
il y a un mois
I have combination skin. I used this once and I also had skin breakouts