BeautySkinShiseido
Power Infusing Concentrate

Shiseido Power Infusing Concentrate

Strengthen Skin. Resist Damage. The Ultimune serum strengthens skin against daily damage and visible signs of aging for skin that’s 28% stronger in just 1 week.**

Is it good for oily skin? My face breaks out easily and I'm afraid of investing in this product and have any issues.
Start your review of Shiseido Power Infusing Concentrate!
Milian O.
1,058 reviews
Shiseido Power Infusing Concentrate uploaded by Milian O.
Shiseido Power Infusing Concentrate uploaded by Milian O.
Purchased at: Sephora
I recived complementary from influenster thank you. very good serum I liked it very much it has a delicious but very soft aroma, nothing excessive and it feels very rich on the skin it absorbs quickly does not feel greasy and it keeps the skin radiant and hydrated. Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate (50ml) (Pack of 2) higtly recommended
Leslie P.
Orefield, PA
Shiseido Power Infusing Concentrate uploaded by Leslie P.
Leaves your skin nice and soft and ready for other serums or to apply your makeup! It is wonderful! Beautiful packaging. Very elegant. I'm already getting my second bottle! A bigger one.
Ulziisaikhan 99271772 B.
Los Angeles, CA
Shiseido Power Infusing Concentrate uploaded by Ulziisaikhan 99271772 B.
I really thank to Shiseido and Influenster for sending me such a great gift for exchanging my honest review. It’s great product for aging skin. It has effective lifting affect on my skin. It’s pricey but worthy. The packaging is feminine and loved it. I am happy to apply it on my skin.
Gabrielle S.
Lake Grove, NY
Shiseido Power Infusing Concentrate uploaded by Gabrielle S.
Purchased at: Macy's
i love how this product smells and i also like the consistency of the formulation! it leaves your skin looking hydrated and boosts firmness and radiance! the only thing is that this product is pretty expensive, i was lucky to be able to try it out using a mini version from a kit
Becky E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Shiseido Power Infusing Concentrate uploaded by Becky E.
I do like this brand, but you have to watch where you buy from. Most sites are selling the single bottle for $75, however you can get the entire set for the same price if you go to their website. Shiseido Shiseido Power Infusing Concentrate
Djuja  S.
Barberton, OH
This is a amazing product. It just helps all your other skincare steps do more. It’s very fast absorbent goes in and starts working for you. It’s just wonderful and I see a difference when I’m not using it.
Shannon P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Shiseido Power Infusing Concentrate uploaded by Shannon P.
This serum is the perfect formula to bring my skin from winter full to spring vibrancy! I love how quickly it soaks in and it doesn’t leave any type of a sticky texture. This leaves my skin feeling so soft, hydrated, more vibrant, and youthful. I love that the container is meant to be reused and it’s more sustainable than other packaging, this is all around a wonderful product!
Laura-Maria P.
Redondo Beach, CA
Shiseido Power Infusing Concentrate uploaded by Laura-Maria P.
Shiseido Power Infusing Concentrate uploaded by Laura-Maria P.
One of the girls that who left a review said that if you take a photo with the flash you’re able to see you like a microscopic glittery shimmer affect… I don’t know how true this is but I definitely noticed a natural glow immediately went after applying this concentrate. I absolutely love the packaging the fact that a little goes a long way and this brand in general, so I would definitely recommend it to anyone else. What I love most about this particular product is that it smells divine, it is very light weight on the skin and it leaves a Silky  Matte finish while leaving your skin feeling hydrated and luxuriously fresh. You’re supposed to apply it after cleaning your face and then it helps your other products that you apply after to absorb into your skin— I felt this when using a night cream after applying. Since a little goes a long way as I said earlier, I’ll be using this one for a while and I’m sure it will be a staple in my routine well after it runs out.
Denisse G.
Brooklyn, NY
Shiseido Power Infusing Concentrate uploaded by Denisse G.
I took a few days to see if this serum would be what I needed to add to my skin care routine. It’s a great serum. I really like the smell and the texture. I can feel that it was hydrating my skin even after the first use. After a few days I noticed my skin glowing I almost thought I was oily lol. I definitely recommend. It’s safe for acne prone skin too.
Jennifer H.
Goodland, FL
Shiseido Power Infusing Concentrate uploaded by Jennifer H.
I really am happy I got to try this serum. I’m always looking for something that will make my face glow and bright. I feel the older I get and considering how much I am in the sun, I get a dull look to my skin. I highly recommend and think it would be great for all ages. It’s never to early to start a skincare routine to prevent aging. Shiseido Shiseido Power Infusing Concentrate
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Oly C.
il y a un mois
Alexis B. il y a un mois
This is a wonderful product and yes I use this ❤️
Kristen B.
Pittsburgh, PA
1,351 reviews
il y a 7 mois
Portia B. il y a 7 mois
Oh god I love the entire line - great for correcting and improving skin complexion.