Start your review of Shiseido Power Infusing Concentrate!
Shianne P.
Fair Oaks, CA
Shiseido Power Infusing Concentrate uploaded by Shianne P.
Purchased at: Sephora
Serious hydration with environmental protective properties. I use this a few days a week and it’s helped my skin maintain moisture while adding so much to my skin. I look forward to applying this with my jade roller 😌 it’s so relaxing the scent is so light barely noticeable hints of rose.
Kira T.
Honolulu, HI
Shiseido Power Infusing Concentrate uploaded by Kira T.
Purchased at: Macy's
Shiseido ultimune power infusing concentrate ! I smear every evening and I know that it works all night! light texture and not greasy! now I will use it
Terri C.
Monroe Twp, NJ
The Ultimune line is my favorite of all of the shiseido products.  The texture is lightweight, glides on so smoothly and absorbs quickly.  it preps your skin for the next step in the routine.  It is pricey but i buy the largest size for best value.  i know i will use it, so why not?
Deasy R.
Magnolia, TX
Shiseido Power Infusing Concentrate uploaded by Deasy R.
Purchased at: Macy's
Shiseido Power Infusing Concentrate this is the great serum that I have ever tried 😍, the formula is really fast adsorb in our face skin 😍, I used to put the moisturizer after I apply this serum, and it feels amazing ❤️, highly recommended, this was the mini bottle but it works huge on me.
Sarah S.
1,583 reviews
Shiseido Power Infusing Concentrate uploaded by Sarah S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m not having any sort of mind blowing results from the Shiseido Power Infusing Concentrate, but I really like it. This serum feels great on my skin, smells wonderful, but not overpowering, absorbs rather quickly into my skin, and adds another layer of moisture to my skin, which is really nice with the dry winter air right now. I have not seen any sort of amazing results in terms of a change with my skin, but these are all still fantastic qualities to have an a serum. I definitely like it.
djuja S.
Barberton, OH
This is a amazing product. It just helps all your other skincare steps do more. It’s very fast absorbent goes in and starts working for you. It’s just wonderful and I see a difference when I’m not using it.
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
Shiseido Power Infusing Concentrate uploaded by Christine B.
Purchased at: Macy's
Shiseido Power Infusing Concentrate I received this trial size in my Macy’s Beauty advent calendar  This is an AMAZING serum. I have the 10 mL container - it's lasted forever. are use this in the morning and evening before I put on anything else! This stuff is FANTASTIC. It keeps my skin dewy all day, and it can function completely on its own as a moisturizer. It's incredibly hydrating, goes on smooth, and makes me feel pampered and luxurious. I can't speak to anti-aging or removing wrinkles, as I will admit I use it sparingly. I had no idea it was at this price point until I looked it up just now, but I'd say it's worth it. Once I run out of my current moisturizer, I will be purchasing this one. Worth the investment!
Paul T.
Menomonee Fls, WI
Shiseido Power Infusing Concentrate uploaded by Paul T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Buy buy buy!! This literally saved my skin from redness and dryness. I use it every morning before I drive to work to protect my skin from the hot sun and sun damage its pricey but you can often find it at TJ Max
Naomi T.
Scottsdale, AZ
Shiseido Power Infusing Concentrate uploaded by Naomi T.
I’ve been using this as the first step in my moisturizing routine for a little while and I’m impressed with this concentrate. It goes on very sheer and has a light texture with no oiliness. I usually give it 5 minutes to fully sink in before applying a thicker cream over the top. After drying, the serum makes my skin feel firm yet hydrated. It smells good, no cloying fragrance here and I have had no issues with irritation. My complexion seems to be brighter and more radiant. I will definitely consider purchasing this in a full size!
Shamitria T.
Rochester, NY
Shiseido Power Infusing Concentrate uploaded by Shamitria T.
Purchased at: ULTA
Although it is a pricey product, it does not fail me! Since I’ve started using this product, I have received so many compliments on my complexion and glow! If you can splurge a little, this product is worth the money! My skin soaks it right up and it never stays tacky.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Phung L.
il y a 5 mois
Shiseido Power Infusing Concentrate How does it help your skin? Does it brighten or moisturize your skin?
Yaneth E. il y a 2 mois
Hidrato mi piel y le dio una apariencia más tersa.
Paula B.
Barnegat, NJ
il y a 7 mois
Shiseido Power Infusing Concentrate TAKE on this skin product line ?
Vanessa D. il y a 5 mois
It’s amazing. I was skeptical at first but after I tried it I realized why it’s a must