BY SHISEIDO

A self-warming gel scrub that unclogs pores and removes excess oil for a feeling of fresh, deeply-cleansed skin, thanks to microbeads and purifying granules.Warms comfortably on contact to help draw out plog-clogging impurities and excess oil. NON-COMEDOGENIC.

Volume:

50ml

For whom?

Pureness is the perfect answer to the unique concerns of combination and normal-to-oily skin of young women in their 20’s, with skin concerns such as: excess oil, blemishes, large pores, dehydration.

Skin type:

Targets pores, excess oil.

Time:

Apply once or twice a week, morning or evening.

Technology:

SHISEIDO PURENESS Give your skin power over shine, imperfections and dryness. Pureness is the perfect answer to the unique concerns of combination and normal-to-oily skin. Excess oil and lack of moisture often occur together, upsetting skin’s normal funct

Tori S.
Edison, NJ
This brand is annoyingly expensive but my mom buys it sometimes. This product has the perfect amount of foam and some exfoliation. It feels really nice on your skin your face feels really clean after. It's a good regular scrub but I wouldn't say it's worth the price.
Courtney R.
Riverview , FL
I have this whole set and I absolutely love it whenever I use in my skin just feels so smooth and looks so radiant.
Nayeli V.
Visalia, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I have been using it for about a month and I love how it makes my face feel super clean and smooth after. I purchased mine at Sephora and I will definitely repurchase. The beads are not super hard on my face but you do feel it.
Jordan B.
Highland Mls, NY
Purchased at: bareMinerals
Love how gentle yet effective this scrub is. I have very sensitive skin so I get nervous to try new skincare. However this product really did the job deep cleaning my skin and still being gentle enough that I didn’t break out. Worth the try!
Van N.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
It works well and leaves my skin feeling refreshed. I have large pores however I dont think they help much with minimizing it.