Shiseido Pore Minimizing Cooling Essence

A cooling essence that reduces the appearance of pores and visibly smoothes skin texture. Absorbs excess oil to help prevent the appearance of imperfections. Hydrates skin to enhance smoothness and diminish surface unevenness. Maintains skin’s natural turnover for a refined look and less noticable pores. NON-COMEDOGENIC.

Volume:

30ml

For whom?

Pureness is the perfect answer to the unique concerns of combination and normal-to-oily skin of young women in their 20’s, with skin concerns such as: excess oil, blemishes, large pores, dehydration.

Skin type:

Targets pores and excess oil.

Time:

Morning and evening, as last step in skincare.

Technology:

SHISEIDO PURENESS Give your skin power over shine, imperfections and dryness. Pureness is the perfect answer to the unique concerns of combination and normal-to-oily skin. Excess oil and lack of moisture often occur together, upsetting skin’s normal funct

I recently ordered this online well not me but my friend did and wanted to know how good it works ? My pores are huge and I need something to help minimize them !!! Any info helps thanks in advance
Start your review of Shiseido Pore Minimizing Cooling Essence!
Waimanalo, HI
I use all of the shiseido Pyrenees line product and they are all absolutely amazing I've noticed a huge difference in my complexion and face in general this along with the cleansing cream MAGIC
1,129 reviews
After first application you can notice reduction in pore size. After 6 months of use I am very satisfied with this products (all Shiseido Pureness line). Apply as instructed by beauty consultant or packaging - should be used as last "cream" before makeup application. Avoid eye area and mouth.....
I actually found this product for half the price at Marshall's and I really like it! I would even buy this product at full price because it makes my face feel extremely clean and refreshed.
Oakland, CA
One of my second must haves pore minimizers for when applying my makeup. I have repurchased this item two items already and so far I love the results I see after applying my full face.
Gilbert, AZ
I got this as a sample from Sephora and used it for about a week. I didn't see much improvement although I know that it can take a while to see improvements and I ran out of product.
Tampa, FL
Felt cool on the skin for a moment, absorbs into skin not leaving it oily. Supposed to leave skin smooth for makeup, I didn't see a difference . But it felt nice.
Edmond, OK
Amazing!! I have a redness tone on my cheeks because I have a lot of heat in my face and this product helps minimize pores and refines them and has a cooling affect that helps with my redness through out my face.
Hampton, VA
I love this product. I use it everyday with or without makeup after I put two other face creams on. I can definitely see a difference in my pore sizes. I would recommend this to all my friends!
San pedro, CA
For a little bottle this product is a little pricey but it does help minimize acne spots. If you get a pimple you just apply on the area and it will heal fast
Extremely cooling and relaxing touch, i use this mostly under my eyes. Skin does appear to be more firm since first started using. Small and handy packaging.