Shiseido Pore Minimizing Cooling Essence

A cooling essence that reduces the appearance of pores and visibly smoothes skin texture. Absorbs excess oil to help prevent the appearance of imperfections. Hydrates skin to enhance smoothness and diminish surface unevenness. Maintains skin’s natural turnover for a refined look and less noticable pores. NON-COMEDOGENIC.

Volume:

30ml

For whom?

Pureness is the perfect answer to the unique concerns of combination and normal-to-oily skin of young women in their 20’s, with skin concerns such as: excess oil, blemishes, large pores, dehydration.

Skin type:

Targets pores and excess oil.

Time:

Morning and evening, as last step in skincare.

Technology:

SHISEIDO PURENESS Give your skin power over shine, imperfections and dryness. Pureness is the perfect answer to the unique concerns of combination and normal-to-oily skin. Excess oil and lack of moisture often occur together, upsetting skin’s normal funct

I recently ordered this online well not me but my friend did and wanted to know how good it works ? My pores are huge and I need something to help minimize them !!! Any info helps thanks in advance
Start your review of Shiseido Pore Minimizing Cooling Essence!
I love this product it gives my pores some good cooling it helps me out mostly when I put on makeup I love how my face turns out when applying it it also helps my mom she loves the product and uses it .
I bought the whole set of Pureness and this one is my second favorite. I don't really pleased with the price to be honest, but its value is kinda worth it. I am not sure with its effectiveness on pore minimizing but it does make my skin feel really dry after cleansing. I prefer to use it at night cuz somehow I feel like it's not good to go out under the sun after washing my face with this, feels like my skin is very sensitive.
Long Beach , CA
This is the perfect product for your pores. It's like a magic erasers for your pores. I have been using it for a while. It's a little pricey but it last for a while. You just squeeze a small drop and put it all over your pores. You'll see the result probably like a week or so and you'll see it slowing getting small then disappear. Great product I would recommend everyone that has bad pores like me.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Cooling yes, pore minimizing not so much. Maybe it's just the size of my pores that ultimately nothing will ever make them look filled in or smaller.....but I will keep on trying till I find that perfect product. But this does have a nice cooling and calming effect on my skin that just makes it feel fresh.
Los Angeles, CA
This is probably the best product I have used for pore minimization but I am still looking for something better...(if it exists please let me know) love the presentation, pricey but lasted me over 1 year so might buy this again to be determined. I did not get these complimentary or any sample but were worth the money!
I have very enlarged pores especially on my cheeks and nose area. This product felt nice on the skin but did not see any effective change to the pores. I liked the packaging but would not repurchase again or recommend to someone wanting a difference in pore size.
Boston, MA
This lotion has a nice smell and it's very light. I wouldn't say it s miraculous in minimising pores but with constant use you will see some effects. To mee, it's a bit too procey for its bland result that you may get over time. I woudn't purchase it again
Oakley , CA
This pobre minimizer it's great I use it under my make up to help my pore look smaller I can feel my popes tightening every time I apply it it also helps with oil it controls it. I just hope they make a bigger size bottle. I little goes a long way.
I used these products because my mom would buy them since I was about 18. It he pureness collection is soo good for your since I just like the fact I had some blemishes and I put this cream and it would reduce the redness I also use their day cream the scent amazing its not overpowering I'm very sensitive to scents I would recommend
Austin , TX
I had a sample pack of this from Macy's cosmetic counter. It was actually good and I think I will buy a full size. I hope the more I use it, the more it will minimize pores and won't irritate my skin.