BY SHISEIDO

Beauty oil that entraps the whole body with luxurious lust and scent

Points
Attention Of Artists:

• Can be used for multi, such as face, body and hair
  • Give the neck and decollete an elegant luster and a three-dimensional effect, directing fine and healthy skin
  • Keeps hair spreading with passa, it makes it easy to styling hair

Treatment Ingredients:

Treatment ingredient formulation

Five carefully selected treatments Natural vegetable oil is formulated, and with excellent moisturizing effect, it protects the skin from drying and stiffness.

Angie H.
Aiken
Oh how do I love this stuff! A lot of face oils leave even dry skin feeling oily or slick as snot! This one is so different! I am on my second bottle, I use a lot of first bottles and not second ones! I am always willing to try a new product, but I rarely use it again. This is a keeper! It feels clean and my skin feels smooth and hydrated. If I have on really heavy makeup I use two pumps and massage it in really well, I wipe it off and then use the cleanser. Most of the time though this is all I need.
katelyn s.
lynchburg
It broke my skin out a clog my pores definitely not vegan it definitely dry skin out a lot would not recommend it my first time user the packaging was plane kind a looks like P in the bottle leave wouldn’t buy it again.
Michele B.
Ocoee, FL
This oil is the best. Even for oily skin!! It’s cleanses and helped remove stuck on makeup.
Tayla J.
Edmonton , AB
Very hydrating. Also effective at removing makeup. The price point can be daunting but it’s definitely worth it.