Fátima I.
Review for: 11 Light more...
I use the "light" shade and although it may be a little too light for me, it works well for illuminating under my eyes and other areas. It has a creamy consistency and very high coverage. Comes in a stick format and the package is very nice.

Make sure to moisturize your eye area before, this is thick and will make your skin peel if it's not moisturized correctly, that's why I apply it this way:  I press my finger on the product, warm it up and then apply by padding with my finger under my eyes.

I also use it on my eyelids ase an eye base, it does a good job at evening and brightening the eye area. You can also use it as illuminator (if you have a lighter shade than your skin tone) on the upper forehead, cupid's arch and chin.

I would recommend it, but I you have very dry eye area o very dark eye circles, you may better use a more fluid eye concealer.