Shiseido Perfecting Stick Concealer 66 Deep 0.17 oz uploaded by MakeItLikeSteph C.

BY SHISEIDO

A portable stick concealer with skincare benefits that melts into skin and blends effortlessly to cover flaws for a complexion that looks naturally perfect. The multifunctional Perfecting Stick Concealer provides skincare benefits while blending incredibly easily to camouflage all types of discoloration and any unevenness for long-lasting coverage. It gently melts into skin and spreads effortlessly with no creasing or fading delivering long-lasting moisture to prevent drying or caking. It diminishes dark circles, dullness, and spots by supporting melanin production, creating a hydrated, natural-looking complexion. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Arlinda G.
Review for: 11 Light
I like how it's so creamy and simply glides onto the skin. It's blends beautifully but does need to be set with powder.
The thing I hate is, it transfers so easily and doesn't adhere to the skin like it should.
I still love the way it looks but I have to remind myself not to touch my face when wearing it.
MakeItLikeSteph C.
Lebanom
Review for: 22 Natural Light
This is a good thick product for hiding imperfections and acne scars on the face. But in terms of dark circles, it really didn't work for me. It's definitely high coverage and may work for a lot of people but for dark and dry under eye i couldn't blend it easy and it made my under eyes more dry and little flaky throughout the day. I really tried it many times to give it a chance cz it was more on the expensive side for my budget but i always end up putting it away from my everyday makeup.