BY SHISEIDO

Brand from Japan: Shiseido. A waterproof sunscreen gel for face and body With a weightless texture that dissolves quickly into skin Formulated with Thiotaurine and rose apple leaf extract to combat oxidation Shields skin against UVA/UVB through an exclusive super-protective film Ideal as a makeup base that ensures smooth application of foundation Easily be removed by general cleansing products Leaves skin smooth, comfortable and youthful looking Pack Size - 50ml/1.7oz

Jenn C.
I love this sunscreen to use daily.  It is lightweight and does not leave a white residue on the skin after applying.  It does have a bit of a fragrance scent but that doesn't bother me (might bother some so go to the store to smell it first).  Works well under makeup.
Ai Linh P.
Broken Arrow, OK
I love this sunscreen! It the best I have tired so far, the only complain I have is that it quite pricy, especially during the summer when I tend to us it every day. But other than that it a great product to buy.
Hannah Y.
San Diego, CA
This is my all time favorite facial sunscreen! I use this anytime I go to the beach on its own and it's even lightweight enough to wear under makeup. I love the texture and the packaging is so easy to use
Vy L.
I like how much protection this offers, but it makes me oily and breakout which is crazy because I have pretty dry skin. It is also pretty pricey. It seems nice and liquid-y and not sticky on application, but gets so oily later. I have friends who love it, but it just doesn't work for me.
Penny S.
Portland , OR
If you have normal/combo/oily skin this is amazing! Dry skin....not so much. It is very watery and spreads and dries very quickly. If mattifies quickly and sets. I can see how this would be HG for lots of people. But steer clear if you're dry!
Alex W.
Neenah
I love Korean brands but this one was made for Korean. It left a heavy white cast. But I didn't like the watery formula, it soaked in fast.
paulina D.
W Sacramento, CA
Broke me out the next dat and gave me a blue / white cast. Horrible. Returned while on vacation.
Eleanor H.
Hong Kong
It's an amazing sunscreen, and I use it every time when I go swimming. It really helps the skin to not be too tanned, which is an important thing for me. It's not oily at all, and I like that, I like that. I would recommend it to my friends because it really is a good product.