BeautyFaceFace MakeupShiseido
Perfect Smoothing Compact Foundation

Shiseido Perfect Smoothing Compact Foundation

An ultra fine powder foundation formulated with Micro-Coating Technology and Flexible Smoothing Powder to glide evenly over all skin textures, even the driest types. Provides a medium coverage, ultra smooth, beautiful matte finish with SPF 16.
Refill includes sponge.
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this product as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen.
Non-comedogenic.Dermatologist-Tested.

How even is the coverage? Will this work for someone with dark spots or is the coverage too light?
How this powder compares with the shiseido sun protection powder?
Start your review of Shiseido Perfect Smoothing Compact Foundation!
Janine P.
Mesa, AZ
I loved it, but they discontinued it. Very sad and I’m trying to find a replacement.
Assel D.
Review for: Natural Fair Ivory/I40
My favorite foundation powder of all times. I was super sad when after Quarantine I discovered they stopped making them... why?? I think I was buying it for the last 8-10 years! It’s the best powder for Asian type skin. Very soft and don’t have any allergies. I really hope they will start making them again. The new powder they make instead of this one is not great... I bought it to try but I already want the old one back! Please 🙏🏼🥺
Magdalena  R.
Cypress, TX
Review for: Natural Light Beige/B20
Shiseido Perfect Smoothing Compact Foundation it’s the best one ever! Ever! For me at least 🥰 Shiseido was the first creamy compact foundation I have ever purchased in my visit in Germany about 17 years ago and I was in love 🥰 still one of the best ones Shiseido Perfect Smoothing Compact Foundation
Frances B.
Norwalk, CA
Full-coverage powder foundation. I never have to use concealer because it leaves my skin looking flawless and clear by itself. Has a natural looking finish.
Mary A.
This is my favorite powder foundation . It works great it is a great product that I love
Vanessa C.
Three Rivers
If you are looking for a quick makeup application then this foundation is perfect for that 🤩
Ashley W.
Denver, CO
Review for: Natural Light Ochre/O20
This foundation was one I used for years before I switched to their new liquid foundation. It is so light but still had a medium coverage so I never felt like I had blemishes still showing when I left the house. It always lasts all day which is obviously a major plus!
Araceli L.
One of my top 3 smoothing compact foundation. Very light with medium to full coverage. I also noticed improvement of my skin.
Jazmine  H.
Mesa, AZ
This powder is perfectly named. It really does smooth your skin and makes it look poreless and velvety soft. It’s medium coverage and can be used with a sponge or brush. I personally use it with a sponge for more full coverage. The tones are a bit hard to match pink skin because the powders are baasically all yellow toned. It’s amazing though!!
Halina J.
Myrtle Creek, OR
I love how this powder foundation goes on and looks on my face. Even at the end of the day it still looks great. I use a lot less of this than I would on normal foundation.