Shiseido Perfect Smoothing Compact Foundation uploaded by Leyla L.Shiseido Perfect Smoothing Compact Foundation uploaded by Jessica T.

BY SHISEIDO

An ultra fine powder foundation formulated with Micro-Coating Technology and Flexible Smoothing Powder to glide evenly over all skin textures, even the driest types. Provides a medium coverage, ultra smooth, beautiful matte finish with SPF 16.
Refill includes sponge.
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this product as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen.
Non-comedogenic.Dermatologist-Tested.

• How even is the coverage? Will this work for someone wit...1 Answers
  • How this powder compares with the shiseido sun protection...1 Answers
Jazmine H.
Gilbert , AZ
Review for: Natural Fair Ivory/i40 more...
This powder is perfectly named. It really does smooth your skin and makes it look poreless and velvety soft. It’s medium coverage and can be used with a sponge or brush. I personally use it with a sponge for more full coverage. The tones are a bit hard to match pink skin because the powders are baasically all yellow toned. It’s amazing though!!
halina j.
I love how this powder foundation goes on and looks on my face. Even at the end of the day it still looks great. I use a lot less of this than I would on normal foundation.
Marie F.
Full-coverage powder foundation. I never have to use concealer because it leaves my skin looking flawless and clear by itself. Has a natural looking finish.
Jamie H.
McMinnville , TN
Review for: The Makeup Perfect Smoothing Compact Foundation SPF 15 Case + Refill I40 Natural Fair Ivory Powder Tm Perfect Smoothing Compact FDT SPF 15 Case + Refill 10 g more...
I love this powder. It is quick and easy to apply and it gives great coverage. This is one of my favorite foundations.
Amelia M.
Davison , MI
This foundation is just lovely! I love it and find that it smooths the look of my face to make a nicer look.
sheyla g.
I love the packaging, it also gives great coverage it blends very well. A little pricey but great product.
Jenise R.
Hialeah, FL
I really love the brand shiseido and this product is amazingly smooth and has a great staying power!
dana s.
This product is great it smooths amazingly to your perfect skin tone and last a very long time
Leyla L.
Alhambra
I have tried many foundation and this is AMAZING. Coverage is immaculate and makes my skin look very smooth, really i loooove it
Sophie K.
Newcastle West
Good foundation although I felt for my own skin it was a bit heavy and I had to reapply.
Michelle S.
How even is the coverage? Will this work for someone with dark spots or is the coverage too light?
How this powder compares with the shiseido sun protection powder?