BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Perfect Rouge Tender Sheer Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Natalie L.
Alhambra, CA
I like Shiseido products as much as the next person, but this lip product was a little below my expectations. It was a bit thick, and made my lips feel sticky and heavy. The shade was rather light, but I suppose the point was to offer a light tint rather than a shade of pigment. Not my first choice of lip product, and not a cheao buy either.
Tammy W.
This is a sheer and moisturizing lipstick. I have the shade PK301. Very natural with a slight hint of pink. It is a gorgeous color that is suitable for all skin types. I wear this lipstick to work for a natural color. I would recommend this lipstick to anyone who wants the natural lip look.
Shaela D.
Kiahsville, WV
This is a creamy lipstick that's very moisturizing and didn't feather. My lips didn't get real dry, and I only had to reapply it once during a 6 hour span of wearing it. It stayed on most of the time during dinner, so that says something. Shiseido is probably my favorite cosmetics line, and I would gladly buy this lipstick again.
Labrini P.
Amherst, MA
I love this color. It gives a slight wash of color and leaves your lips moisturized. It doesn't dry out your lips or give a caky look
Stefanie P.
Middle River, MD
Perfect color, perfect for a classy night!
Tiffany W.
Toronto
I was so lucky to stumble upon this while shopping at winners and managed to snagged this high end lipstick for just $10 !! It's a GORGEOUS color - a nice dark rose brown tint with a slight shimmer (BR323 for anyone who is interested). I also love that it is so hydrating ... it pretty much acts as a tinted lip balm for me. Great staying power and I just love this product !
Rania Z.
Laval, QC
Bought my mother this lipstick for her birthday and she absolutely loves it. I did try it myself and gosh do not regret buying it. Although it was a little on the pricey side, definitely worth it! It is so moisturising and the colour comes on beautifully. Hands down one of my favourite lipsticks.
Leslie F.
Revere, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Nur A.
Which of the shades are your favorite? Pigmented and long lasting?