BY SHISEIDO

・Perfects lips with rich color, silky radiance and a glamorous full look.

・Creamy texture and even application. Minimizes the look of vertical lines and maintains its beautiful color.

・Moisture lasts all day. Provides a treatment effect to improve roughness and chapping.

・Fragrance-free.

Smoothes And Hydrates Without Stickiness. The Sophisticated Finish, Perfectly Lustrous.

• Does this color look extremely different in person?1 Answers
  • Who likes this shade ?1 Answers
  • Does this last long or come off with every sip of a drink?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is the perfect matte blue-red lipstick. It is creamy, glides on beautiful and has a very long lasting formula. In my experience, this lipstick looks beautiful on any skin tone. Ive used it on myself and makeup clients and it flatters everyone. " in 12 reviews
  • "Long lasting moisturizing velvety smooth lipstick! My go to lipstick all year around . Highly recommended if you have dry lips. Good value for a quality product. I would definitely buy it again! Perfect pout💋 " in 3 reviews
✨CON❤️fident👄 B.
Norristown, PA
This is one of my favorite lipsticks. I always have it im my bag in every day of my life. I have a dry lips and I needed a lipsyick that won't make my lips more dry and this is the lipstick that does not make my lips dry . It is moisturizing and very hydrating for me
Griseda H.
This was i gift for me and i immediately used to love it. I have fair skin and it looks so marvelous on me but i saw it looks great on every skin tone. This is the perfect lipstick for that special event. It is so creamy and at the same time long lasting, really great one. It gives light to the look and completes your total makeup.
Yennifer R.
This has to be my favorite lipstick brand. Honestly is 100% better then Mac these lipsticks last hours even after eating you'll still have color on your lips. Even though it's more expensive it's so very worth it because of how great the colors are and how long they last. These lipsticks also don't dry up my lips. I highly recommend everyone to try these.
Suzette G.
I adore Shiseido's perfect rouge lipsticks. I have two colors from this collection. One is BE109 and I can't remember the other one but it's also in the nude family. BE109 is a nude color that I can wear everyday, out to dinner, or to work and it shows but is not an overpowering nude. I have received sooo many compliments when I wear this color. I have really purple brown lips naturally, and sometimes I want them to pop with a nude color. This lipstick does that for me. It is so creamy and soft when I apply it. It never cakes off or clumps like other lipsticks I have tried. If I put it on in the morning it usually lasts til about noon or so and even through lunch. It is a Shiseido lipstick so plan on spending over $20 for it, but in my opinion that's $20 well spent on great lipstick that delivers. I will continue to purchase this lipstick when my runs out...
Alana P.
Review for: Perfect Rouge Lipstick more...
I adore this lipstick! I have a lovely vibrant pink color. It lasts me all day without having to reapply. It's so soft and creamy. My lips are never dry after wearing this. It never bleeds out. I always receive compliments when I wear this product.
Griseda H.
Review for: Shiseido 'Perfect Rouge' Lipstick more...
This is just a great lipstick. It is soft and it moisturize the lips perfect for my dry lips. This lipstick is very pigmented and it is great on every skintone. I recommend it.
Silvia D.
Orlando, FL
Love these lipsticks! Very pigmented, creamy and moisturizing. It doesn't dry out my lips like most lipsticks, however not as long lasting as I would have liked.
Kim D.
Spokane Vly, WA
Shiseido perfect rouge is the most moisturizing lipstick I have ever owned. Mac ultimate comes close, but this lipstick goes on smooth, I don't need a lip balm and it wears beautifully. It has a soft close case and when I first bought it, I spent quite a few minutes just opening and closing it. The little luxury touches add to the fun of lipstick. If you are looking for high end lipstick that actually performs, my recommendation would always include Shiseido. One color I own is RS 306, a blue based pink that is similar to Mac's brave.
Bethany C.
At this point I have yet to meet a Shiseido product that I don't love. This lipstick is so hydrating and creamy—it's easy to wear all day long. I have the shade RD346 which is a perfect rose color. The pigment payoff is big with this lippie and there's no odd taste or scent to the product.
Daphne C.
E Brunswick, NJ
Really creamy and rich lipstick with really nice colors. I have a few of these and I love Shiseido lip products! They don't emphasize my dry lips and the colors look good on me so I recommend these. They also aren't super pricey compared to other really high end brands
Maggie R.
Lakewood, OH
Does this last long or come off with every sip of a drink?
vanessa l.
Sullivan City, TX
Who likes this shade ?
Viviana R.
San Antonio, TX
Does this color look extremely different in person?