Shiseido Perfect Rouge Lipstick

・Perfects lips with rich color, silky radiance and a glamorous full look.

・Creamy texture and even application. Minimizes the look of vertical lines and maintains its beautiful color.

・Moisture lasts all day. Provides a treatment effect to improve roughness and chapping.

・Fragrance-free.

Smoothes And Hydrates Without Stickiness. The Sophisticated Finish, Perfectly Lustrous.

Does it leaves your lips lush and hydrated?
Is this lipstick long lasting?
Does this color look extremely different in person?
Start your review of Shiseido Perfect Rouge Lipstick!
Product Highlights
This is the perfect matte blue-red lipstick. It is creamy, glides on beautiful and has a very long lasting formula. In my experience, this lipstick looks beautiful on any skin tone. Ive used it on myself and makeup clients and it flatters everyone. in reviews
Long lasting moisturizing velvety smooth lipstick! My go to lipstick all year around . Highly recommended if you have dry lips. Good value for a quality product. I would definitely buy it again! Perfect pout💋 in reviews
Sunny  E.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I bought this on a sale. WOW the formula that you get is SO SMOOTH and SO PIGMENTED! I have to dab it on! I have dry lips and this is very moisturizing. The pigment is unreal as well. You do get what you pay for!
massiel H.
Bronx, NY
1,347 reviews
Shiseido Perfect Rouge Lipstick uploaded by massiel H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: BE740 Vision
Me fascina este labial colores súper bellos y de larga duración además muy delicada presentación y sus colores son muy lindos le da un toque hermoso a mis labios y es perfecto para cualquier ocasión siempre lo compro
Jamila G.
Rotterdam, South Holland
Review for: Perfect Rouge Lipstick
This is so creamy and has such amazing pigment, definitely one of my favourites and dailies
Suzette A.
I adore Shiseido's perfect rouge lipsticks. I have two colors from this collection. One is BE109 and I can't remember the other one but it's also in the nude family. BE109 is a nude color that I can wear everyday, out to dinner, or to work and it shows but is not an overpowering nude. I have received sooo many compliments when I wear this color. I have really purple brown lips naturally, and sometimes I want them to pop with a nude color. This lipstick does that for me. It is so creamy and soft when I apply it. It never cakes off or clumps like other lipsticks I have tried. If I put it on in the morning it usually lasts til about noon or so and even through lunch. It is a Shiseido lipstick so plan on spending over $20 for it, but in my opinion that's $20 well spent on great lipstick that delivers. I will continue to purchase this lipstick when my runs out...
Bethany C.
At this point I have yet to meet a Shiseido product that I don't love. This lipstick is so hydrating and creamy—it's easy to wear all day long. I have the shade RD346 which is a perfect rose color. The pigment payoff is big with this lippie and there's no odd taste or scent to the product.
Annie T.
El Monte, CA
Review for: Perfect Rouge Lipstick
This lipstick has a nice tone and applies easily! It lasts long and I don’t have any problem with it even while eating or doing anything else.
isa R.
Los Angeles, CA
Increíble este color esta divino me encantan todos los labiales de shiseido sus productos son bellísimo
Melissa P.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: RD346 Bedtime
The lipstick is long lasting and moisturizing. The color matched my shade very well. Too bad it is discontinued. All the good stuff usually never last.
Yuko H.
Review for: PK307 Tourmaline
This is such a good lipstick. It is moist and does not dry out my lips. This is a nice mauve pink. It is not super long lasting as matte lipsticks but I prefer this one since it is moist.
Saule K.
Tampa, FL
Review for: RS745 Fantasia
Good coverage. Light. Hydrated lips. First time using it. I would like to see more matte and neutral colors. And make smell more enjoyable like fruity  taste or smthelse