Shiseido Perfect Rouge uploaded by Glanz B.Shiseido Perfect Rouge uploaded by Janne H.Shiseido Perfect Rouge uploaded by Gris H.

BY SHISEIDO

Created by Shiseido Makeup Artistic Director Dick Page; Perfect Rouge brings together Shiseido's powerful skincare and cutting edge color technologies to create the ultimate; luxurious lipstick with clear; true color and a rich full looking finish. Driven by the advanced technology of Dual Optimizing Powder; ultrafine Satin Smooth Pearl; and Super Hydro-Wrap Vitalizing DE; each radiant shade gives lips lustrous; all-day moisture and a protective veil that actually improves texture. see more...

Suzette G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore Shiseido's perfect rouge lipsticks. I have two colors from this collection. One is BE109 and I can't remember the other one but it's also in the nude family. BE109 is a nude color that I can wear everyday, out to dinner, or to work and it shows but is not an overpowering nude. I have received sooo many compliments when I wear this color. I have really purple brown lips naturally, and sometimes I want them to pop with a nude color. This lipstick does that for me. It is so creamy and soft when I apply it. It never cakes off or clumps like other lipsticks I have tried. If I put it on in the morning it usually lasts til about noon or so and even through lunch. It is a Shiseido lipstick so plan on spending over $20 for it, but in my opinion that's $20 well spent on great lipstick that delivers. I will continue to purchase this lipstick when my runs out...
Gris H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was i gift for me and i immediately used to love it. I have fair skin and it looks so marvelous on me but i saw it looks great on every skin tone. This is the perfect lipstick for that special event. It is so creamy and at the same time long lasting, really great one. It gives light to the look and completes your total makeup.
Yennifer R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has to be my favorite lipstick brand. Honestly is 100% better then Mac these lipsticks last hours even after eating you'll still have color on your lips. Even though it's more expensive it's so very worth it because of how great the colors are and how long they last. These lipsticks also don't dry up my lips. I highly recommend everyone to try these.
Alana P.
Review for: Perfect Rouge Lipstick
I adore this lipstick! I have a lovely vibrant pink color. It lasts me all day without having to reapply. It's so soft and creamy. My lips are never dry after wearing this. It never bleeds out. I always receive compliments when I wear this product.
Karina A.
Denver, CO
Review for: Rs306 Titan
This is a higher end product that is really great. I could use softer colors and better smells.
ashley E.
Houston, Tx
Review for: Pk307 Tourmaline
Love the color very pretty it part for a while but not long like i would like it to
Yenifer G.
Review for: Be310 Dune
I love this Lipstick a little bit goes a long way. High quality makeup!!! Love it
Thalia L.
I love this shade! The color is great and it lasts all day. It applies easily and smoothly so it's definitely one of my favorite lipsticks.
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
Review for: Indulge P6
Gotta love this lipstick. I'm a big fan of Shiseido products in general and this lipstick does not disappoint.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Pk303 Pink Mesa
Me gusta mucho el color dura mucho y es muy cremosito y muy duradero y no es muy brilloso ni escandaloso
Viviana R.
San Antonio, TX
Does this color look extremely different in person?
vanessa l.