Shiseido Perfect Refining Foundation uploaded by Blanca Michelle S.

BY SHISEIDO

A light liquid foundation that blends seamlessly to instantly erase conspicuous pores, acne scars, and skin roughness for perfectly even, long-lasting coverage. Minimizes shine while optimizing the moisture balance of the skin. Offers an exquisitely smooth, refined finish for 15 beautiful hours. The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this product as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen.

KEY INGREDIENTS

• Shiseido-exclusive Hydro-Producing Complex optimizes skin moisture levels and provides long-lasting hydration.
  • Micro-Smoothing Complex, a Shiseido exclusive ingredient refines the texture of skin for perfect smoothness. It optimally reflects light to create a soft-focus effect that minimizes appearance of skin imperfections.

• Is there a good shade for tan to dark skin? 5 Answers
  • How is the texture on your skin? does it cause "damage" a...3 Answers
  • What type of high end foundations does this compare to? 5 Answers
Frances M.
Greensburg, PA
Review for: B00 Very Light more...
I really like this foundation. It covers my imperfections while still allowing my natural skin to do it's job. I always tend to feel like it makes me look naturally glowing. I would recommend this foundation !
Verlinda S.
Millcreek, UT
Review for: B60 Natural Deep more...
I want to let you know that my shade is # 160 Natural Deep Ivory.....and i am native American and usually wear golden caramel in Revlon colorstay---
anyway--this is a great foundation!! you need very little(and I have dark marks and scars!) to cover your face. it is very runny, and easy to blend. it offers some coverage but is not full coverage. it leaves me with enough coverage where I feel like I am well covered and can go about my day.
it doesn't make me break out, it covers blemishes and marks on my face and it lasts all day with an occasional touch up with powder here and there. the bottle has lasted me quite some time and I plan to repurchase when it finally runs out. I love how it has sunscreen In the foundation and it has a decent spf in it as well. I would definitely recommend you give it a try. I sure like it ūüėä
Audrey C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: I40 Natural Fair Ivory more...
This was one of my very favorite foundations for many years. It is a medium-to-full coverage foundation that worked beautifully with my combination oily skin. The foundation claims to balance your skin's moisture levels, and I really found that to be true. It did not cling to or emphasize my dry patches, and even without a primer, my skin never turned into a greaseball. My only complaint is that it sets very quickly, so you have to move fast, and it does not build as nicely as some other foundations. You can build to a very full coverage, but unless you work quickly, it tends to look cakey. It dries down to a satin matte powder finish.
Perla M.
San Jose , CA
Review for: 12337481402 Spf15 Number B40 Natural Fair more...
I have very oily skin, and found that this foundation just did not wear well in my skin. It feels nice when applied but it is looks like a mess on the face after after a few hours. I think this would works great on a more normal skin type, but for anyone with oily skin wanting to try a foundation from Shiseido, try the Syncro Skin, it's an awesome product, no touch ups needed throughout the day!
gabrielle J.
Ft Washington, MD
Review for: I40 Natural Fair Ivory more...
Shesido products work wonderfully but I just found out that they are used with mercury which in the love run damages the skin. So I stopped using the products. They're products do work though so if you want results use it.
Renee W.
Papillion, NE
Review for: 12337481402 Spf15 Number B40 Natural Fair more...
Great coverage that looks natural. It doesn't fully cover my freckles, which I like because it looks more natural. It evens my skin tone and diminishes blemishes. The best thing for me, someone with dry skin, is that it doesn't dry my face out more or cause it to over produce oil.
Hevelyn F.
Candler, NC
Review for: Shiseido Perfect Refining Foundation (30ml) more...
Feels amazing on! Great finish and lasts all day without budging. Makes my skin look like porcelain. Very lightweight and a little goes a long way! Dried quickly so work with it in sections.
Paloma M.

The consistency of Shiseido liquid makeup is very liquid, it does not have pasty consistency like other makeup, so it is applied a little bit more is enough to cover very well.
The liquid base has that luster you were looking for, you can see that it is not a matte finish, but it looks great.
Comes with lots of variety of tones, I love it
jonathan f.
Mattawa, WA
I love this product!!! I do drag sometimes and so I use this product every time I'm getting ready to perform. it goes on nice and lasts, which is what I love.
Heather O.
Charlotte, NC
This is a good medium coverage foundation- it doesn't go on cakey but it does last beautifully. I like pairing this with bare minerals mineral veil!
Megha T.
Los Angeles, CA
Is there a good shade for tan to dark skin?
Brooke C.
What type of high end foundations does this compare to?
laura b.
How is the texture on your skin? does it cause "damage" as in break your face out or something similar?
Rocio R.
Ive never tried this is it worth getting?
abcd e.
I have tried other products of shiseido bt not this one.I've so many open pores in my face,does it really cover them.?