BY SHISEIDO

This mascara thickly coats each individual lash without clumping for full, intense lashes. All-day smudge-proof formula. DERMATOLOGIST AND OPHTHALMOLOGIST TESTED.

• Should I try this? I get clumps with every mascara I use!😭 1 Answers
  • Im wondering now if water proof is available?1 Answers
  • "Make my eye lashes look super long." in 1 review
Zuzana J.
I’ve used this for a while and I continue to return every time it runs out. It stays fresh for a long time so it’s worth the money. Makes my eyelashes absolutely perfect.
herminia b.
Austin, TX
Review for: Mascara more...
Really like this mascara its awesome makes my lashes look longer & fuller... makes my eye lashes look so black & thick
Kandace  M.
Lincolnton, NC
How well does this work for volume I have no valume at all in my eyelashes nd need something that will help it
Fantasia W.
Atlanta , GA
Review for: Mascara more...
I love it! application was smooth and I wasn't left with awful clumping. I would recommend for all day wear.
Alicia B.
Muskegon, MI
This brand of mascara isn't my favorite. It's alright. It didn't give me the volume I was looking for.
Erica C.
Fresno , CA
Make my eye lashes look super long. You pay what you get for! Love it. It last all day and doesn't run.
Susanna T.
Long Beach , CA
Review for: Mascara more...
Great formula. Made my lashes look longer with just two coats. Dries out fairly quickly, so use fast.
Mitali B.
Great product when used the right way...don't put too much and you will be fine! Love it
Daisy G.
Los angeles, CA
I went to macys and saw this mascara and thought i give it a try and i loved it
Ani N.
This was my first mascara from Shiseido and I was so pleasantly surprised! This mascara really defined my short and small eyelashes, it lengthen them so nicely and it did not clump at all! Although this is not waterproof, even on rainy days where the air would be more humid it did not smudge onto my face no matter how many times I checked. The only thing that I would like to point out though is that this didn't really give me that voluminous and full lash look as it claimed it would. I would recommend it if you are looking for a defining lengthening mascara, but not voluminous one!
Erica C.
Fresno , CA
Im wondering now if water proof is available?
Romina B.