Shiseido Perfect Hydrating BB Cream uploaded by Mai D.
2 colors available

BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Perfect Hydrating BB Cream, SPF 35 Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• I've been looking for a BB Cream with SPF in it, ...Be the first to answer!
  • How much does the average tube cost and does it have good coverage?1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a BB cream for this summer that won't break me out!...1 Answers
Shiseido Perfect Hydrating BB Cream
  • "I like the smell, a little goes a long way and it has just the right amount of coverage." in 3 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way and I love that it's fine to take on the plane for trips." in 2 reviews
  • "Very hydrating, evens out my skin tone without looking too whitened...and my skin looks radiant (the good radiant, not the shimmery radiant)." in 2 reviews
  • "I had hear about bb creams before and i had the try it,after the first use my skin is more even tone and it feel like im not even wearing anything on my face,looks more natural." in 1 review
  • "Definitely recommend to oily skin girls!" in 1 review
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this at Bloomingdale's by a sales assimilate that swore by it. I was hooked after 3 days. It provides sun protection, it moisturizes and provides coverage. It is perfect under face powder. You can also used it just by itself if you want to go a day without make up yet have some coverage. I highly recommend it.
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
One of my favorite BB creams. This one matches my squinting beautifully, and leaves a beautiful finish. The coverage is nice, and it doesn't get cake, or look like I am wearing a lot of base makeup. I love to use this for an effortless look. It also is very gentle for my sensitive skin.
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product gives just the right amount of hydration with a touch of color. It isn't as opaque as many of its BB counterparts, which honestly I really like. It gives coverage without making it look as if you are wearing a mask. It's truly a great product.
Grace S.
Grace S.
Anderson, IN
I was talked into buying this by a girl at Sephora. It matches me perfectly and evens me out well but the coverage is way too light. It hasn't broken me out yet and my skin is as sensitive as can be.
Jean H.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am enjoying this bb cream a lot- you don't need to use too much - it's sheer coverage but does make your skin look dewy. The color perfectly matches my skin tone though! So that's a plus!
Clenae C.
Clenae C.
Sunland , CA
I love this BB cream because it is light weight but covers just enough.It is perfect for summer or if you don't want to wear a lot of makeup.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Awesome, cannot live without, a must have. Covers up imperfections, is protecting for the skin and is great at giving the skin moisture.
Lizet A.
Lizet A.
Montebello, CA
This bb cream is amazing! It is very light weight, feels like I have nothing on my face, yet it gives me a flawless look.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Seminole, FL
Shiseido is the first brand i have ever tried for bb creams and i am very very impressed. it is just amazing.
Terri F.
Terri F.
Brooklyn, NY
This is awesome!! I love it!! Enough coverage. For people that want light coverage, but also buildable.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
How much does the average tube cost and does it have good coverage?
Karla M.
Karla M.
Joy, IL
Is this actually worth the hype online? I need a good hydrating BB cream and would like to know if this is worth it before I buy it.
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Is this like a tan? Does it change your skin shade in certain areas? Did this cause you any Breakouts? Or Help stop acne and breakouts? If your skin has been damaging from the sun does it help reverse that a bit? Good for women who are African American?
Z. L.
Z. L.
Would you recommend it to someone with an oily type of skin?
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
I'm looking for a BB cream for this summer that won't break me out! I've tried multiple and they all seem to irritate my skin (I'm thinking it's the spf). Has anyone with sensitive, acne prone skin approve this product?