Shiseido Perfect Hydrating BB Cream uploaded by Mai D.

BY SHISEIDO #87 in BB Cream

Shiseido Perfect Hydrating BB Cream, SPF 35 Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• I've been looking for a BB Cream with SPF in it, ... Be the first to answer!
  • How much does the average tube cost and does it have good coverage?1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a BB cream for this summer that won't break me ou...1 Answers
Shiseido Perfect Hydrating BB Cream
  • "I like the smell, a little goes a long way and it has just the right amount of coverage." in 3 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way and I love that it's fine to take on the plane for trips." in 2 reviews
  • "Very hydrating, evens out my skin tone without looking too whitened...and my skin looks radiant (the good radiant, not the shimmery radiant)." in 2 reviews
  • "This is a very good BB cream, it provides coverage and is very moisturizing." in 1 review
  • "After making numerous trips to sephora to sample BBs I finally found "the one" I wear this every day for light coverage." in 1 review
c t.
Review for: Shiseido Perfect Hydrating BB Cream, SPF 35 more...
I have a naturally oily face and my foundation makes me 10X more oily sadly but if I apply this before using my foundation this cream really helps eliminate the amount of oil my face contains and even if it feels oily I don't look so much oily as I feel.
Tash V.
Review for: Shiseido Perfect Hydrating BB Cream, SPF 35 more...
I love Shiseido products in general and this is one of my faves. I have dry skin so this Bb cream is perfect with it's hydrating lightweight formula. It gives the skin a nice even tone all over with minimal coverage, moisturizes the face and acts as an SPF as well. This product is perfect for those "no makeup" makeup days. I love to use it in the summer or in place of my moisturizer. It doesn't cling to my dry patches and sets nicely into the skin. Highly recommend, especially if you have dry skin.
Alexandra G.
Review for: Medium more...
Perfect product. If you're looking for something light to have on your skin, this is it. I actually get compliments when I use it. I've seen improvements in my skin after completing the first bottle. A must have for lazy but must do Mondays!
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
I've tried just about every BB Cream on the market and this is the one I love the most! I love Shiseido products to start with, my mother had used them and she never seemed to age. What's nice about this formula:
- smells great, nothing strong, nothing offensive
- Nice light coverage for very natural and radiant glowing skin, like fresh out of the sauna
- Moisturizing power like all Shiseido products (this is what Shiseido does best)
- Evens out skin tone beautifully, makes my pores look invisible
- Acts as a beautiful base for additional makeup should you need it though on most days I can get away with just this and a little concealer
- Not greasy at all, wonderful texture, glides on and easy to apply.
Just to give you an idea of my skintype for comparison. I have combination skin but mostly veering towards normal, some dry spots on my cheeks and forehead, with large pores around my nose and somewhat uneven olive skin tone. This product really really work, hence the long review :)
Emily G.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff!!! My favorite BB cream...ever. I've tried a few BB creams in the market as well as cheaper drug store brands but I always seem to go back to this. A little on the pricier side but not unreasonable either. A little goes a long way also. Very hydrating, evens out my skin tone without looking too whitened...and my skin looks radiant (the good radiant, not the shimmery radiant). Everything I had tried so far, always seems to lead me back to this one. And I really can't say enough about this product. Being a busy mom, and in my 40's....it is a great multi-tasker so using this BB cream, I forgo the morning moisturizer and foundation------this serves both purposes. People still think I am in my 20's.
Siri S.
Been using this BB cream for almost 1.5 years now and love it. It's the perfect go to in the morning or when you need to get out the door quick. The coverage is super light but has a decent SPF 35, so it's ok to skip your regular lotion if you don't have it. When I need more coverage, I just use this as my base and use some concealer and dust setting powder and I am ready to go. One tube almost lasted me a year--using it almost every day. A little goes a long way and I love that it's fine to take on the plane for trips.
Kristin W.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
One of my favorite BB creams. This one matches my squinting beautifully, and leaves a beautiful finish. The coverage is nice, and it doesn't get cake, or look like I am wearing a lot of base makeup. I love to use this for an effortless look. It also is very gentle for my sensitive skin.
Ronica D.
I went out and got my nose good and sunburned yesterday. I looked like Rudolph. Seriously. So... this morning, I put on the bb cream (which matches my skin tone beautifully) and it doesn't look like I was burned at all. I mean, ideally I would have used it BEFORE I got burned seeing as it has SPF in it, but I didn't anticipate being outside for so long. This stuff works miracles. I'm very happy with it.
Jennifer C.
I received a sample of this at Bloomingdale's by a sales assimilate that swore by it. I was hooked after 3 days. It provides sun protection, it moisturizes and provides coverage. It is perfect under face powder. You can also used it just by itself if you want to go a day without make up yet have some coverage. I highly recommend it.
Grace S.
Anderson, IN
I was talked into buying this by a girl at Sephora. It matches me perfectly and evens me out well but the coverage is way too light. It hasn't broken me out yet and my skin is as sensitive as can be.
Danielle L.
I'm looking for a BB cream for this summer that won't break me out! I've tried multiple and they all seem to irritate my skin (I'm thinking it's the spf). Has anyone with sensitive, acne prone skin approve this product?
Victoria C.
How much does the average tube cost and does it have good coverage?
Z. L.
Would you recommend it to someone with an oily type of skin?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Is this like a tan? Does it change your skin shade in certain areas? Did this cause you any Breakouts? Or Help stop acne and breakouts? If your skin has been damaging from the sun does it help reverse that a bit? Good for women who are African American?
Karla M.
Joy, IL
Is this actually worth the hype online? I need a good hydrating BB cream and would like to know if this is worth it before I buy it.