Add a Photo

Shiseido Perfect Hydrating BB Cream, SPF 35 Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup
Photo (1)
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

I received a sample of this at Bloomingdale's by a sales assimilate that swore by it. I was hooked after 3 days. It provides sun protection, it moisturizes and provides coverage. It is perfect under face powder. You can also used it just by itself if you want to go a day without make up yet have some coverage. I highly recommend it.
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Ft Lauderdale, FL

One of my favorite BB creams. This one matches my squinting beautifully, and leaves a beautiful finish. The coverage is nice, and it doesn't get cake, or look like I am wearing a lot of base makeup. I love to use this for an effortless look. It also is very gentle for my sensitive skin.
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC

This product gives just the right amount of hydration with a touch of color. It isn't as opaque as many of its BB counterparts, which honestly I really like. It gives coverage without making it look as if you are wearing a mask. It's truly a great product.
Grace S.
Grace S.
Anderson, IN

I was talked into buying this by a girl at Sephora. It matches me perfectly and evens me out well but the coverage is way too light. It hasn't broken me out yet and my skin is as sensitive as can be.
NINOSHKA C.
NINOSHKA C.

This is the bb cream i use almost every single time i go to the beach. it does protect the skin and since it has a little bit of tint to it it covers a couple of imperfections i have on my skin.
Jean H.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX

I am enjoying this bb cream a lot- you don't need to use too much - it's sheer coverage but does make your skin look dewy. The color perfectly matches my skin tone though! So that's a plus!
Clenae C.
Clenae C.
Sunland, CA

I love this BB cream because it is light weight but covers just enough.It is perfect for summer or if you don't want to wear a lot of makeup.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

Awesome, cannot live without, a must have. Covers up imperfections, is protecting for the skin and is great at giving the skin moisture.
Lizet A.
Lizet A.
Montebello, CA

This bb cream is amazing! It is very light weight, feels like I have nothing on my face, yet it gives me a flawless look.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Seminole, FL

Shiseido is the first brand i have ever tried for bb creams and i am very very impressed. it is just amazing.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.

I'm looking for a BB cream for this summer that won't break me out! I've tried multiple and they all seem to irritate my skin (I'm thinking it's the spf). Has anyone with sensitive, acne prone skin approve this product?
Victoria C.
Victoria C.

How much does the average tube cost and does it have good coverage?
Z. L.
Z. L.

Would you recommend it to someone with an oily type of skin?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL

Is this like a tan? Does it change your skin shade in certain areas? Did this cause you any Breakouts? Or Help stop acne and breakouts? If your skin has been damaging from the sun does it help reverse that a bit? Good for women who are African American?
Karla M.
Karla M.
Joy, IL

Is this actually worth the hype online? I need a good hydrating BB cream and would like to know if this is worth it before I buy it.