BY SHISEIDO

Buy Shiseido Acne Treatment Oil Control Products - An easy way to stay well groomed. Blots skin to quickly refresh your makeup. Tear off and gently but firmly press to face.

Jill S.
Flat Rock, MI
I used to be obsessed with these back when I was a little younger and had oily skin. They are super high quality, smell amazing and really remove the oil from your skin without messing up your makeup. These are actually paper and not the plastic film ones like the Clean and Clear ones.
Jillian M.
Apple Valley, MN
These powder paper sheets are great alternative to oil absorbing sheets. Although I have dry skin I do tend to get just a touch or oily and my nose during the day and the sheets pick up the oil and leave a nice soft natural matte finish
VE-1073139 A.
This is great for everyday use for the hot weather. Or for when you have to run between classes or meetings. The make up stay in and the shine goes away.
Meyna S.
Boston, MA
Great for oily skin! It gets rid of my oil without wrecking my makeup. I just use powder right after and my makeup is as good as new!
Keeps my combination skin less oily throughout the day. What wonders this little sheet does. Just blot away on a humid day!
Michael F.
Phoenix, AZ
A discrete, fuss free way to banish shiny noses and foreheads without having to resort to makeup. Good for guys and gals.
Erica I.
I don't use oil blotting sheets because my skin on the drier side, but my sister takes these around wherever she goes.
Kim B.
Oldsmar, FL
Wipe off my oily tzone and around nose area so well, especially on the summer. It actually helps close up my pores
Zarina D.
I have very oil skin, and without this powder sheets I can't live at summer! Perfect product for active ladies!
Anna H.
East Pittsburgh, PA
Wonderful for when you're on the go, and you have oily skin. I love this product. Also simple to use.