Shiseido Overnight Cream & Mask

A rich and comforting night face cream that does double duty as an intensive brightening treatment and sleeping mask for night time moisturizer.

Qué tal funciona contra las arrugas? me encantaría probarla y dar mi opinión
Is this worth the money [product:shiseido-white-lucent-overnight-cream-mask-75-ml-25-oz-2019] ?
Is this product worth the price ?
Start your review of Shiseido Overnight Cream & Mask!
Audrey Z.
This product is true to its name, and it does a great job of hydrating and brightening my skin overnight. The consistency of the cream is very thick, somewhat similar to that of aloe gel. The only bad thing I have to say about the product is that the fragrance is slightly too strong, as I can smell it even when the product is on my face. However, the results are unbeatable, so I will continue to purchase this product.
Shivangi P.
cypress
I bought a very expensive and highly rated facial creme expecting quick and good results but I did not see much of a change in my skin even after using for many days in a row. I use it beneath my make up and that is how it works for me and my make up blends well with this.
Dawna B.
Elyria, OH
This is my absolute of all time!!!!? Iv purchased repeatedly and will continue to. I use this daily! The moisture I feel every morning is sooooo good,,!!! THIS ONE GETS A STRONG 10 IN MY BOOK
Hina J.
Friendswood , TX
I apply a layer of this as a last step in my night time skincare routine and wake up with the softest And most supple and hydrated skin. Great texture and amazing results. It definitely help with dry patches that happen if one over exfoliates by mistake and soothes irritation.
Anne D.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I have been using this as my overnight mask for about a month now. It has the consistency of a thick gel cream, so you don't have as much compared to similar products like Laneige Water Sleeping mask. It smells great and is doing a great job retaining moisture. Love waking up with soft, glowing, bouncy skin! My only gripe is that I have not seen a significant difference in dark spots, uneven skintone, etc. yet...
Jenny C.
Hand down the BEST overnight sleeping mask I've ever used! I woke up the next morning and my skin was smooth, supple, calm, bright, extremely hydrated, plump and glowing! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mask!! :)
Kristin C.
Edmonton, AB
Shiseido Overnight Cream & Mask uploaded by Kristin C.
I don't just use it as an overnight mask, but I also use it as a late afternoon serum! Although the price is a bit expensive, the price is just nothing when it comes to perfecting your face! And I am too close to my glass-like skincare goal because of this product! I would ask my boyfriend to buy me another set! Lol! *No filter added on the photo. The result after a month of using this product. And please excuse my dry lips. 😊
Ila V.
Longueuil, QC
Shiseido Overnight Cream & Mask uploaded by Ila V.
I am using it from a little more than one year. I have no doubt in writing this review and recommending it to anyone with uneven and dull skin. It’s very gentle and leaves my skin super soft and glowing. How to use : - Cleanse the skin - Apply toner if you want - Apply the night cream with gentle massage in upwards direction.
Sharanpreet  K.
Etobicoke, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
I got a sample from sephora with my online order it was really small sample but i tried it few times. It works really amazing with your night routine. Easy to apply and instantly you feel so relaxed and it is nit strong fragnance because i hate strong fragnances for night routine. Your skin feels so healthy, glowy, supple and brightened with every night use. It makes your skin feel smooth and cures uneven skintone with clearing dark spots on face. But the fact is it is expensive to buy and i want to get it . Perfect for all skin types.
Christian  D.
San Diego, CA
Shiseido Overnight Cream & Mask uploaded by Christian  D.
Uno de los productos que me llego hace una semana y eh estado buscando información adicional en counter de la marca , internet y con gente que lo utilizo , pero nada mejor que dejar mi reseña de este , al utilizar productos de Skincare busco siempre que éstos sean lo menos grasos para mi piel ya que es grasosa y esta crema al ser su textura en gel es simplemente Perfecta , la hidratación que deja con muy poca cantidad es increíble al igual que los beneficios que veo inmediatos no espero en terminar mi tratamiento con ella y contarles más 💋😉
Ask a question to the Influenster community...