Shiseido NutriPerfect Eye Serum

Eye treatment for mature skin to help reduce visible wrinkles.

Is it good for sensitive skin?
How long do you have to use it for it to be effective?
Start your review of Shiseido NutriPerfect Eye Serum!
Kristyn D.
New york, NY
Shiseido NutriPerfect Eye Serum uploaded by Kristyn D.
The best eye serum! It’s made such a different on my fine lines near my eyes. I’ve had no issues with this product.
Taylor M.
Long Beach, CA
Amazing collection! I really love the eye cream; it works wonders. Very thick though.
Almira T.
Dover Plains, NY
This is the perfect eye serum for women over 40! I use daily to minimize the not so cool raccoon look.
christina R.
San Diego, CA
I love the texture of this eye cream it leaves my eyes moist and I feel tightness which is always good and needed.
jenny T.
Zanesville , OH
Purchased at: Sephora
This eye cream was a bit pricey but it will last at least a couple of months, that’s if I don’t over do it when I apply it. It’s has a silky texture that melts into my skin. I’ve been using this for around three weeks and can see some difference in fine lines under my eyes , they seem to be fading. I would recommend this product. I’m excited to keep seeing results.
Tala L.
Brooklyn, NY
Say goodbye to your worries about wrinkles. Gives smooth finish all the lite spider waves dissEminated. Very Gentle proud t hypoallergenic. Use without w o fries under mAke up or without. Very effective proud t. Wouldn't change thing. Greatcigkubjikl.
Taylor L.
I received this is a birchbox order and I love it. I am very prone to dark circles and puffiness. I apply a small amount around both mof my eyes day and night and am noticing a difference. It is very gentle on my skin which seems to be more so on the sensitive side. would recommend!
Dana V.
San Diego, CA
Worked OK for me. It helped moisturize my under eye bags and made them a little less flat. I haven't noticed too much of an improvement on my lines and I have been using it for a while now. I bought this as a part of a whole set, but I think I will probably try another one next time.
Lilith D.
Miami
The products feels good on the skin and it helps the skin to be more soft. A noticeable difference in skin hydration right away. After 4 months of using the product I have noticed very little to no difference in wrinkles or creases.
Lesly M.
Chino, CA
I love the night serum it feels so good on my face. I just wish it would absorb more but ever since I've used it my skin look so much better.