Shiseido Nourishing Mascara Base

Create unprecedented impact by dramatically intensifying mascara finish. Use as a primer under mascara to enhance the volume, length and curl of every lash.

Dermatologist-Tested. Ophthalmologist-Tested

INGREDIENTS:C11-12 ISOPARAFFIN, DEXTRIN PALMITATE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, ISODODECANE, SUCROSE TETRASTEARATE TRIACETATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, POLYETHYLENE, MACADAMIA SEED OIL POLYGLYCERYL-6 ESTERS BEHENATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, WATER (AQUA), HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SUCROSE TETRAISOSTEARATE, PEG-20 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL TRIISOSTEARATE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILYLCARBAMOYL PULLULAN, ARGININE, NYLON-12, ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), TOCOPHEROL, ZINC OXIDE (CI 77947), POLYSILICONE-2, SILICA, BHT

Has anyone found a good replacement for this? I’m so sad that it’s discontinued.
Is this brand cruelty free?
How much does it cost? Where is it available?
Start your review of Shiseido Nourishing Mascara Base!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...just the day time, I use a low key mascara. For evening, I will use a volumizing formula. My only regret is that it is no longer carried in Sephora stores and now must be purchased online.in reviews
...look better than just using the normal mascara on its own. It holds the curls all day long.in reviews
i have long eye lashes this mascara make my eye lashes pop ... what i mean pop it make them long and make pop in reviews
even though this maskara does not have a big brush it sure does feel like it this product makes my lashes look bigger and fullerin reviews
Jane Z.
These mascaras are great. They don't smell overly artificial and don't require reapplication throughout the day. They also don't contribute to the afternoon undereye make-up smudge if you don't touch your lashes. They generally do not clump.
This is a miracle worker. I have stubbornly straight lashes and oily semi-hooded eyes. I have difficulty finding mascara that keeps my lashes curled and doesn't smudge (I hate waterproof mascaras because they are too difficult to remove). But with this, I can use pretty much any mascara!! It curls my lashes up up UP, keeps the smudgies away (even when I nap!!), finds every title lash to maximize volume, and the best part... I can take it off at night without having to beat up the sensitive area around my eyes!! Yes, people. This is a MUST HAVE if there ever was one. And my lashes lived happily ever after. The End.
Tae L.
Atlanta, GA
Great Mascara, one of my favorites in my MUA Kit. This product can be compared to MACs zoom lash .
Angel C.
Haltom City, TX
Omg love this mascara so much 😍 I'm so I love with this mascara a lot and I'm so proud of this brand
lily P.
Flushing, NY
This base makes both my upper and lower lashes look more fuller and longer love this soo much
Kaylee X.
FORT WORTH, Texas
I find this to be very helpful for my short bottom lashes i feel like it makes them look a bit thicker & longer but i like how it looks when i first apply it & then apply mascara
Audrey A.
Hannibal, NY
This stuff is the best mascara base/primer I have ever used!!! I've tried other brands & I keep going back to this one. Why fix something that's not broken right?
Stephanie W.
Arlington, VA
This base is a replacement for their volumizing mascara base. It performs almost the same, plumps the lashes up a lot. It's a very waxy formula and layers best with a wetter black mascara. The new formula doesn't dry out in the tube as much. It does irritate my eyes kind of.
Vanessa R.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
I love this product. The packing is great and their product is awesome. I use it and it gives me volume and lenght. A bit pricey but I have tried many others and this is the best.
scarlett M.
Los Angeles, CA
This mascara makes your eyelashes long and full. The best part is , is that it stays on long other than other mascaras
Ask a question to the Influenster community...