BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido The Skincare Night Moisture Recharge Light, 2.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

Daisy C.
Knoxville, TN
I've seen my mom use this product for as long as I can remember and now that I've tried it, I know why! It is very hydrating but not greasy feeling. I have sensitive skin and it does not bother me at all.
Fion M.
This Shiseido the Skincare Night Moisture Recharge Night Cream For Unisex is in my skincare routine line. And good for my sensitive skin.
Alice R.
Brisbane
This product is absolutely amazing, i cannot express words and feelings for how amazing it worked! it is a must try for EVERYONE!