BY SHISEIDO

A brightening serum that combines Shiseido's advanced brightening technologies to achieve ultimately bright skin. Shiseido's exclusive new complex, ProBright 4MRtm, has been developed based on the latest research for a superior combined effect* of... see more...

Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Mary G.
Portland , OR
Oh my goodness. Like heaven on a bottle! To me, I don't mind paying more if the quality is there. Definitely would buy again. Beautiful bottle too. And like I said, not too pricey for the results. I am always happy with this brand. I can't think of anything better.
EstherMay L.
Des Moines
I will give four star for this product and I am the first time user. I found this when I go get my serum and I thought it will worked super but not really. It moisturize my skin and when u wake up u will get glowing skin.
MariCaR~ J.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Brightening serum is one of my favorite.
I bought this in macy’s for the first time and i like the packaging its so nice. Really effective and you wont disappoint
My face get brighter everytime i use it
Ruel R.
new port richey
I love shiseido, their line is just simply amazing, this particular product is amazing in keeping a well nourished facial skin
Yolonda B.
Bloomington Springs, TN
This eye cream makes my under eye not so dry And protects from the sun. I love how it makes the skin soft and supple
Shauna G.
COLORADO SPRINGS
Love the light scent. Very moisturizing. Would use again. Its a gentle moisturizer not bad for sensitive skin
Vanessa S.
Sacramento, CA
This made my skin substantially more oily than before. I didn't care for this product too much. #hatedit
Caitlin T.
Saskatoon, SK
I really love to use this whitening line during the summer months. This product definitely delivers. Lightweight but effective on helping reduce the appearance of fine lines ? Wrinkles, and dark spots. Helps with radiance I find as well.
Karina S.
I love this Serum. I seen this online and I wasn't sure if I should buy it because it is kinda expensive but I'm glad I bought it. My skin feels so soft and it looks so healthy.