BY SHISEIDO

This is a toothbrush. After use, clean with running water, Please put airy Turn off the water. Please stop using it if you feel any pain or irritation by constitution and physical condition. see more...

Arlene C.
ewx The painting was commissioned by Sir John Aird, 1st Baronet for £4,000 in 1888. As roses were out of season in the UK, Alma-Tadema is reputed to have had rose petals sent from the south of France each week during the four months in which it was painted.[7]The painting was exhibited at the Royal Academy summer exhibition in 1888. Aird died 1911, and the painting was inherited by his son Sir John Richard Aird, 2nd Baronet. After Alma-Tadema died in 1912, the painting was exhibited at a memorial exhibition at the Royal Academy in 1913, the last time it was seen at a public exhibition in the UK until 2014.[citation needed]Alma-Tadema's reputation declined markedly in the decades after his death. Following the death of the 2nd Baronet in 1934, the painting was sold by his son, the 3rd Baronet, in 1935 for 483 guineas. It failed to sell at Christie's in 1960, and was "bought in" by the auction house for 100 guineas.[citation needed]Eventually, it was acquired by Allen Funt: he was the producer of Candid Camera, and a collector of Alma-Tadema's at a time when the artist remained very unfashionable. After Funt experienced financial troubles, he sold the painting along with the rest of his collection at Sotheby's in London in November 1973, achieving a price of £28,000. The painting was sold again by American collector Frederick Koch at Christie's in London in June 1993 for £1,500
Thisbeth C.
Orlando, FL
excellent product, i have been using this for a while, clean and not leave dry, gentle, good value price, nice packaing pretty cute, smell very good, effective
Jennifer J.
Otto
I was not pleased this product left my skin feeling oily. There is no way I would recommend this product.
Aiman M.
Milton, ON
Received this in a foil sample from my last Sephora order. Not the biggest fan of it, but I also do not like clay based products that much either, since I already have dry skin. I think it would be good for someone with oily or combination skin though.
Sarah H.
Cairo
Good for people who don't have problematic areas. Definitely pricey and needs to be taken into consideration. It did met my expecatations because I don't have much of problematic skin. Bought it from a local drugstore shop. Recommend for people who have healthy skin and needs an extra pop!
LoveLyfe M.
Munich
Although it does cleanse your skin perfectly, I wouldn't call it a whitening foam as it does not do that! I would say it's a little on the harsher side as it leaves my skin dry and itchy despite it being a foam. I am a huge fan of Shiseido products but this was a miss for me
Ri S.
Great for a pamper weekend. My friend worked in head office and grabbed me a sample. Safe to say I absolutely rinsed the discount before he left for this stuff!!
Zoe D.
My mam gave this too me when I was going on holidays and I really enjoyed using it. I will purchase one for myself. Skin feels lovely, clean and soft after it.
Maria T.
This foam in white clay helped me a lot with the cleaning of my face, so it is spectacular, I love it from now I use it all the time
I liked the product very much, great result and excellent quality, satisfied to have bought it. I strongly recommend that you buy