Shiseido Natural Finish Cream Concealer uploaded by Melissa R.Shiseido Natural Finish Cream Concealer uploaded by Valentina P.Shiseido Natural Finish Cream Concealer uploaded by loreto a.

BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Natural Finish Cream Concealer Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• Una de las mejores compras que ice fue este producto 👌💓1 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand but am in the market for a new con...3 Answers
  • Does anybody know where to get the small white ro... Be the first to answer!
Melissa R.
Titusville, FL
Ok I like this concealer, but I do not love it. Its a bit too thick for my liking. Even when used sparingly the end result didnt didnt wear well. However, I started adding a microdot of moisturizer and that really help. End results with moisturizer gave me the look I was trying to achieve.
Nicole M.
Tampa, FL
I got some samples of this product and I loved it. In my personal opinion it's worth purchasing. It blends so well and works great under your foundation or powder. This is my own thoughts and I'm writing this review for influencer
Andrea G.
I don't go anywhere without concealer and this is my favorite to take with me. The coverage is wonderful and doesn't dry out my skin. It is the perfect size to keep in my bag, and I definitely make sure it's always there.
Kendra F.
Jacksonville, NC
Very good coverage! As long as you use a powder to set it creasing is minimum. The packaging is decent for a concealer, it's a good amount for the price it is. It's similar to the urban decay naked skin concealer. I would recommend this to those with dry skin as it does make your skin oily.
Courtney V.
This concealer is great. The coverage is really nice and doesn't look caked on. It lasts all day and I have noticed it sweating off my face yet. Easy to blend and i would recommend this product to any of you
Mai T.
Blends really well. I love the coverage it gives me. Last on me a long amount of time. Shiseido is a great brand/company. I love all the thing I tried from their line.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
It's light n natural but you should use a light powder to minimize creasing. Other then that its ok, not my favorite received a sample of this yet wasn't impressed
Ciara s.
Ventura, CA
Such a nice concealer I've heard. I don't have it but a good friend uses the exact same one. So light and blends very very nice from what I've seen.
Elnara D.
Oak Park, MI
Review for: 2 Light Med more...
I really like the lightness, it's perfect for my fair skin which gets really pale in the winter. It's gives great coverage and not cakey!
Justine A.
This is one of my favorite concealers. It hides blemishes and redness. It feels great on and doesn't feel heavy at all. Great product.
Kayla H.
Williston
I've never heard of this brand but am in the market for a new concealer. How does it compare to like NARS or Mac is it as good of quality?
Helen R.
Temple, TX
I am 43 with a few laugh lines. Will this concealer crease under my eyes?
Tamara F.
Buenos Aires
Una de las mejores compras que ice fue este producto 👌💓
Chelsea F.
Fontana, CA
Does this concealer crease?
Anthuanet B.