BY SHISEIDO

Firm pencil precisely draws in individual brows or fills in broad areas. Maintains a just applied look without need for touch up.

How To Use:

Use the brush end to blend hairs and pencil for a natural look.

Natural Black-gy901:ingredients:behenic Acid, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Bis-behenyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleate, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Triethylhexanoin, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Polysilicone-2, Tocopherol, Methicone, Tetradecene,
Deep Brown-br602:ingredients:behenic Acid, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Bis-behenyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleate, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Triethylhexanoin, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Polysilicone-2, Tocopherol, Methicone, Tetradecene,
Light Brown-br603:ingredients:behenic Acid, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Bis-behenyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleate, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Triethylhexanoin, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Polysilicone-2, Tocopherol, Methicone, Tetradecene,
Ash Blond-br704:ingredients:behenic Acid, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Bis-behenyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleate, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Triethylhexanoin, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Polysilicone-2, Tocopherol, Methicone, Tetradecene

Julie C.
Chicago
Review for: Natural Black/GY901 more...
Absolute HG brow pencil. It's easy to use and of course, just looks natural. The brush on the other end also helps blend really well. Most people think my brows are natural! This stays on all day, but if I know I'll be in humid weather, working up a sweat or in the water, I use a clear brow gel over it. I've been using this pencil for years!
Valerie R.
Portland, OR
My favorite eyebrow product. I have naturally thin eyebrows that I have to fill in. I also have naturally black hair and most black eyebrow pencils are too harsh, and using dark brown as recommended does not work for me because it doesn't match my natural eyebrow color. Shiseido has a soft black pencil that looks gray, it applies naturally and is not harsh. I love it! It's the perfect soft black for my eyebrows. It is pricier at $20 however I have used this product everyday for a year and i still have not run out. Will definitely be repurchasing.
Sabrina T.
It's worth the money. I have very sparse asian eyebrows, so a good eyebrow pencil is needed for my brows. I came upon this product a few years ago, and I haven't stopped using this brand. It really fills in my brows, especially the lacking ends of my brows. The brush at the other end is also a nice touch for the application of the product. It really helped blend everything out. It looks completely natural to everyone I know, until I tell them.
Shaela D.
Kiahsville, WV
This was my first pencil that wasn't a drugstore brand, and it did NOT disappoint. The color was very natural and went on smooth without any indication that I even filled in my brows. I lasts all day and blends very well. The price is enough to steer most away for a pencil, but it's true with this product .. you do get what you pay for. I didn't have any irritations, breakouts, or anything with this. It also stayed put all day long in the heat!
Christine M.
A nice item, my eyebrows are thin. The money on the items can be a good investment. Many companies have this item at different price range and anyone can buy this item. I finding that there are many items I can use to improve my looks and it's not being vain just improving one self.
Monia N.
Friendswood, TX
I love this! Brush is a helps a lot and blends it in really well. Perfect eyebrow pencil it looks very natural, and long lasting. other products look a bit fake/harsh. It is quite expensive though, but definitely worth the price.
Rebecca B.
Fresno, CA
The color is beautiful BUT I feel like it wipes off After 3 hours use ... I normally set it with Benefit 24 hour setting.
Aileen T.
Stockton , CA
This Is Much needed And seeing wht People post I think this Is worth the Money I need it (;
Etana D.
Ottawa, ON
Review for: Deep Brown/BR602 more...
Super easy to use and it gives you a smooth application. It also lasts a long time. I did my brows before my morning swim practice, and the colour somehow stayed on. Even after that, it lasted until I washed it off that night. The colour is also a natural shade that is super buildable.
Sandra E.
Waterloo, ON
Review for: Other more...
The actual colour listed on the pencil is 'dark brown'--wasn't able to find it under the product listing here.
I bought this for a very low price off of Ebay, about $5 or so? And I still have a lot of the product left! I like to use it to fill in those sparse areas [still in the process of growing back my brows]. Although if I have to pick, I do prefer eyebrow pomades/cremes a bit more.
The only downside is that while the colour is labelled as 'dark', it is a lighter colour than my natural brows...so now I typically use it in the summertime when my brown hair lightens.

Walmart