Shiseido Multi-Defense UV Protector SPF 50 PA+++ uploaded by Sydney N.

BY SHISEIDO

Feather-light to the touch, this highly effective lotion-type UV protector is resistant to perspiration and sebum, providing ample protection against external aggressors such as UV rays, for the maintenance of beautiful, healthy-looking skin.

Exclusive OptiVeil-UV technology provides advanced protection from UVA/UVB rays that may cause photo-aging.

How To Use

• Shake well before use.
  • Apply a generous amount of lotion after skincare in the morning.

Sylvie A.
This sunscreen doesn't leave a white film on my skin, which is great! It's non greasy and doesn't clog my pores, nor make me break out.
It protects my skin from the sun and I only need to reapply it about once if I spend the whole day in the sun (more if swimming).
Wesleen B.
winnipeg, MB
I LOVE this sun screen because it is not heavy at all, does not feel greasy, and my skin doesn't react badly to it at all. I mostly use it on my face when I got out. This is definitely my go to when I go to the beach.
Kaltrina I.
Landstuhl
Very good product but a little bit too pricey , i love the packing the smell its good it worths the hype to buy it again and i would recommend to all people that are older than 20 years because it protects the skin
Winnie W.
Toronto
I want to love it, but it's just not working out for my skin. I have oily skin so this makes it worse. Also, i've noticed some breakouts with the use of it. I think i'll stick to primers or face creams that contain SPF.
Khadija B.
Phenomenal product. This product absorbs quickly into skin and does not leave that hated greasy residue. This product lays well under makeup and does not cause breakouts on my super sensitive acne prone skin. Whilst the bottle is shockingly small ( you don't expect sunblock to come in such small quantities) a little goes a long way and the bottle lasts really long even with daily use. Best of all this acts like a primer in that it mattifies and blurs the skin. Sometimes I use this and finishing powder and my skin looks pretty good. This is worth every penny and I have repurchased often.
I have convinced many friends to try it and they are all obsessed.
michelle r.
Toronto, ON
Just bought this! So far it is great, but the price was quite high... If you are in the market for a high-end sunscreen, go for it! If not, it's not worth the money.
Madison P.
Calgary
Best SPF. I truly believe this keeps my skin clear, as when I don't use it I find more breakouts. Soaks into skin without leaving a film and great packaging. Lasts forever too!
Ewa W.
Vancouver
Absolutely amazing product. Light, not greasy, absorbs quickly, perfect as a primer for make up. And it does the job, never have burnt my face with this one. Will definitely buy another bottle. And I bought it myself after an extensive research and it didn't let me down.
Ty R.
Kamloops, BC
Awesome product for my dry skin! It sat on my skin very well! didn't dry it out. It is very gentle on the face. Great price for great product. Went beyond expectations. Would definitely recommend to friends
Yuliya I.
Stouffville, ON
i use this as a sun screen! i do not like the feeling of regular sun screens and they also make me break out but this is amazing! i use this daily all summer :)