Shiseido Multi-Defense UV Protector SPF 50 PA+++ uploaded by Sydney N.

BY SHISEIDO

Feather-light to the touch, this highly effective lotion-type UV protector is resistant to perspiration and sebum, providing ample protection against external aggressors such as UV rays, for the maintenance of beautiful, healthy-looking skin.

Exclusive OptiVeil-UV technology provides advanced protection from UVA/UVB rays that may cause photo-aging.

How To Use

• Shake well before use.
  • Apply a generous amount of lotion after skincare in the morning.

Fernanda A.
I can't live with out sun screen, my skin is so delicate so I can't leave home with out this.
Brandon L.
Love this sunscreen. Love the formula and the texture of this product. Best sunscreen ever.
susan e.
Makes my skin feel smooth, moisturizes it leaving it glowing and not too heavy on my face
Misa C.
S San Fran, CA
I love this sunscreen! It is lightweight, smells great, and works well with my make up.
Stephanie R.
Ajax, ON
I like this sunscreen! I bought it when Sephora stopped selling the Shiseido sunscreen I had been using previously. The one in the blue bottle with the yellow lid. To be honest, I preferred that one because I found it a bit more mattifying than this one. But I do really like this one, and it’s important to me that I have a sunscreen I like that I can purchase close to home. This I can buy at Sephora! It comes in a small 30ml bottle and the formula is liquid and white. I shake it before use, and this has some sort of little ball in it that moves. I like that. :) It has a very mild smell that is much nicer than most sunscreens. It blends in well and leaves a very faint white cast on my skin. It takes a minute or two to dry down completely. I have oily skin with large pores, and I’m always on the hunt for sunscreens that mattify me. This doesn’t. But I still like it! It’s probably my favourite non-mattifying sunscreen. Highly recommended to all skin types! :) I would say it’s worth the money. Shiseido has made some really sunscreens, and I hope they continue to do so!
Khadija B.
Medley, FL
Phenomenal product. This product absorbs quickly into skin and does not leave that hated greasy residue. This product lays well under makeup and does not cause breakouts on my super sensitive acne prone skin. Whilst the bottle is shockingly small ( you don't expect sunblock to come in such small quantities) a little goes a long way and the bottle lasts really long even with daily use. Best of all this acts like a primer in that it mattifies and blurs the skin. Sometimes I use this and finishing powder and my skin looks pretty good. This is worth every penny and I have repurchased often.
I have convinced many friends to try it and they are all obsessed.
Echo M.
Burnaby, BC
I like the mild colour that this product has - it is similar to a cc cream, but lighter.  However, I noticed that it is a bit finicky with my skin.  If I don't moisturize enough before putting on this product, it makes me look REALLY dry.  If I moisturize and don't wait just long enough, the product makes me look really oily.  It is a bit more difficult to use than some of the cc creams with similar spf  for me.
Karissa C.
One of my daily sunscreens of choice. Lightweight and nearly odorless. I don't like noticing my sunscreen too much -- I prefer it to be more primer-like and Shiseido is a good brand for this. I wish it was PA++++ though. And the Asian version is definitely better than the US version in terms of consistency. That said, my face doesn't feel sticky after use and goes on well under makeup.
Oscar S.
Toronto
Super lightweight, and I feel really protected when I use this, knowing that Shiseido is known for their sunscreens.
This one also doesn't break me out which is also a big plus when it comes to choosing sunscreens.
Keep doing what you're good at!
Sydney N.
Coquitlam, BC
I was lucky enough to be sent this from Influenster to try it out and I am really enjoying it. The packaging is very different which is a nice touch. I find the product to be very light weight but comes out a bit splotchy so you have to be extra careful when blending it in. Overall the product is pretty good.