Shiseido Multi-Defense UV Protector SPF 50 PA+++ uploaded by Sydney N.

BY SHISEIDO

Feather-light to the touch, this highly effective lotion-type UV protector is resistant to perspiration and sebum, providing ample protection against external aggressors such as UV rays, for the maintenance of beautiful, healthy-looking skin.

Exclusive OptiVeil-UV technology provides advanced protection from UVA/UVB rays that may cause photo-aging.

How To Use

• Shake well before use.
  • Apply a generous amount of lotion after skincare in the morning.

Jessica C.
Olney, MD
This product is awesome and smells so good!!!! I use it everyday. It's not too heavy and goes on very well. Your skin doesn't feel too greesy at the end of the day.
Chrystal O.
Virginia beach , VA
I have yet to find anyone that doesn't love this sunscreen , it blends into the skin , doesn't leave a weird residue like some . Provides excellent sun protection . You can usually find it cheaper at marshalls or tj maxx
Kristen B.
Millburn, NJ
This works but makes me very white which I don't like, especially under makeup. I like how thin the formula is though, it feels like it absorbs well in the skin.
B C.
It's okay for everyday although for oily combination skin it does tend to get greasy even if it is the lighter of the lines of sunscreen offers. I also tend to prefer the lotion rather than the cream.
Noyna F.
It's really good at not showing up white or oily on the skin and it has good coverage to the skin. It's a pricey item but it's a good product for the face
Faye G.
San diego
Light on the skin. Not greasy. A little bit pricey but worth it. I like sunscreen made from japan. The quality is superb. Perfect for everyday use
Amanda D.
Osceola, IN
I love anything and everything sheisiedo! This brand is seriously amazing! There products all feel super lightweight and leaves my skin glowing!
Juliet M.
If you want to protect your skin from excess sun exposure outside. This is the one I woulf recommend for you. It totally met my expectation.
Victoria P.
I never leave my house without this. My skin its very sensitive since i have cancer. Love this product dont leave your skin to oily
Stephanie I.
Allentown
Only sunscreen I'll use on my face! Doesn't break me out and gets the job done! Leaves a bit of a white cast but nothing too bad