Shiseido Multi-Defense UV Protector SPF 50 PA+++ uploaded by Sydney N.

BY SHISEIDO

Feather-light to the touch, this highly effective lotion-type UV protector is resistant to perspiration and sebum, providing ample protection against external aggressors such as UV rays, for the maintenance of beautiful, healthy-looking skin.

Exclusive OptiVeil-UV technology provides advanced protection from UVA/UVB rays that may cause photo-aging.

How To Use

• Shake well before use.
  • Apply a generous amount of lotion after skincare in the morning.

Lauren M.
Woodland Hls, CA
This sunscreen is great! It's very thin so it applies nice and smoothly, and doesn't feel greasy at all. Also, you only need a tiny bit so a small bottle lasts a long time!
Christina B.
North Little Rock, AR
Soaks into the skin almost immediately, which I LOVE! It doesn't leave a white cast on me and it doesn't create lines like physical sunscreens do on me. I would definitely recommend this product
Emily L.
De soto
Works well but the smell of sunscreen is so strong in this product. It wasn't perfume just that typical sunscreen smell. Easy on sensitive skin but leaves a white residue.
Jessica C.
Olney, MD
This product is awesome and smells so good!!!! I use it everyday. It's not too heavy and goes on very well. Your skin doesn't feel too greesy at the end of the day.
Kristen B.
Millburn, NJ
This works but makes me very white which I don't like, especially under makeup. I like how thin the formula is though, it feels like it absorbs well in the skin.
Jacqueline H.
San Francisco, CA
This is the only sunscreen I repurchase again and again, if it's not so expensive with not that much product, I would definitely give it 5 stars. It's super light weight and doesn't have that awful sunscreen scent. And if you are oily and struggle to find one that doesn't make you look like a greasy ball, this is the one!
Melanie T.
Duluth
This is a new product I recently introduced into my morning skincare routine. It does not leave a stinky or white residue like most sunscreens and it's not too think that it blocks my pores. I've seen a big change in my skins texture and health after using this. Although pricey it's worth it
cindy n.
orlando
Protected the surface of the skin from sunlight. Helped reduce any oils from reappearing. Though, did not do well on acne. It only triggered more breakouts on my skin, and afterwards caused an excession of oils. Would only recommend for sunlight protection; acne is a different story.
Kelly R.
This is by far the very best sunscreen I have ever tried. It is so incredibly light that it feels like nothing at all on your skin. I was hesitant to try this since the price per ounce is very high. However, once I tried it I fell in love, as I have never seen a sunscreen this light. Makeup layers over it so well, it's like there is nothing there at all.
Claudia F.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Brought this with me on vacation and I'm so glad I did. I love this stuff so much. It's fabulous and does not leave a white cast. It's very light and gentle and super effective. If you need a good facial sunscreen, I can't recommend this enough.