Shiseido Multi-Defense UV Protector SPF 50 PA+++ uploaded by Sydney N.

BY SHISEIDO

Feather-light to the touch, this highly effective lotion-type UV protector is resistant to perspiration and sebum, providing ample protection against external aggressors such as UV rays, for the maintenance of beautiful, healthy-looking skin.

Exclusive OptiVeil-UV technology provides advanced protection from UVA/UVB rays that may cause photo-aging.

How To Use

• Shake well before use.
  • Apply a generous amount of lotion after skincare in the morning.

Shayne G.
Las Vegas, NV
I like it enough to use it daily in the morning before I go out. Only thing that bothers me is the smell and it might have broke me out. I'll probably give it another try and see how it works out.
Katy D.
Product smells great, feels great, and does its job really well. The packaging is cute and small and compact so it's easy to carry around. It was my first time using it because it's summer and I really liked how it worked on my skin. If only it wasn't so expensive.
Gen W.
I love how this prevents sunburns from happening on my face and it has a matte fish, which definitely is a plus. I hate how fast I went through the bottle though, so I won't be repurchasing.
Vanessa H.
Mission Hills, CA
Pretty cool when you want a light sunscreen. Lasted a good amount of time. The price is pretty up there for a sunscreen. When you can get something with a higher spf for a drugstore price.
Sahar B.
Livermore, CA
This is my holy grail! I use it every single day! It's part of my daily skincare ritual and I love how it is not greasy at all and absorbs into the skin and does not smell like sunscreen!
C D.
Great SPF for oily skin. Also really enjoy other products. This product is amazing. The whole line is fabulous and lives up to it's claims. Def try, its avail on amazon as well. Amazing.
Maria M.
Taylorsville
I love the face feeling you get when you apply. Not greesy it met my expectations 100 %. Your skin looks bright and very effective when used. It works. Packaging is simple but nice and protecting product. I defenately recomend  it to friends and family
Lauren M.
San Jose, CA
This sunscreen is great! It's very thin so it applies nice and smoothly, and doesn't feel greasy at all. Also, you only need a tiny bit so a small bottle lasts a long time!
Christina B.
North Little Rock, AR
Soaks into the skin almost immediately, which I LOVE! It doesn't leave a white cast on me and it doesn't create lines like physical sunscreens do on me. I would definitely recommend this product
Emily L.
De soto
Works well but the smell of sunscreen is so strong in this product. It wasn't perfume just that typical sunscreen smell. Easy on sensitive skin but leaves a white residue.