Shiseido Multi-Defense UV Protector SPF 50 PA+++ uploaded by Sydney N.

BY SHISEIDO

Feather-light to the touch, this highly effective lotion-type UV protector is resistant to perspiration and sebum, providing ample protection against external aggressors such as UV rays, for the maintenance of beautiful, healthy-looking skin.

Exclusive OptiVeil-UV technology provides advanced protection from UVA/UVB rays that may cause photo-aging.

How To Use

• Shake well before use.
  • Apply a generous amount of lotion after skincare in the morning.

Hannah H.
This might just be my all-time favorite sunscreen! It isn't greasy, nor does it have a weird smell or leave a white cast! This sunscreen is a bit on the pricy side, but I honestly felt like it did a lot more than drug-store sunscreens. I'd definitely recommend it.
Kelly R.
This is by far the very best sunscreen I have ever tried. It is so incredibly light that it feels like nothing at all on your skin. I was hesitant to try this since the price per ounce is very high. However, once I tried it I fell in love, as I have never seen a sunscreen this light. Makeup layers over it so well, it's like there is nothing there at all.
Claudia F.
Richmond, VA
Brought this with me on vacation and I'm so glad I did. I love this stuff so much. It's fabulous and does not leave a white cast. It's very light and gentle and super effective. If you need a good facial sunscreen, I can't recommend this enough.
Jackie W.
Hands down my favorite sunscreen ever. I have oily-combination skin and hate it when my sunscreen is sticky and thick on my face. This sunscreen is dries and mattes the entire face without taking away the moisture. Would definitely recommend!!
Jihong L.
Plainsboro, NJ
i have sensitive skin so in the summer time when i'm putting on sun screen i'm looking for one that isn't too greasy or shiny and won't change the way the rest of my makeup is on top. this was great, it protected my skin and got the job done!
Amy F.
Although my go to sunscreen is the wet force formula I do like this one a lot too. This one is a little more geared towards anti-aging and for me is perfect to use in the winter when I'm not in danger of sweating my skincare off.
Sydney E.
Memphis, TN
Got this as a sample from Sephora and ended up buying my own bottle. This is a perfect sunscreen to wear to work under your makeup or alone. It's not only not oily, but almost mattifying. Plus, it doesn't make your skin break out.
Johnnie M.
Stockton, CA
I mix this with my moisturizer from Josie Marian with spf 47. I make a bit of a sunscreen cocktail. I need the extra protection. I recommend this to people who feel the need more UV protection. I would most likely buy this again
jaquel w.
I use this product almost every day in my skin care and makeup routine. I try my hardest to protect my skin from the suns rays. This product works great under makeup or just with skin care. Worth the price and definitely buying again.
Vera L.
Villanova, PA
I like the milky consistency. These types are the only sunscreens I use (period). I didn't buy this product myself, so I don't recall the price. However, I find it to be worth it no matter the price.