Shiseido Multi-Defense UV Protector SPF 50 PA+++ uploaded by Sydney N.

BY SHISEIDO

Feather-light to the touch, this highly effective lotion-type UV protector is resistant to perspiration and sebum, providing ample protection against external aggressors such as UV rays, for the maintenance of beautiful, healthy-looking skin.

Exclusive OptiVeil-UV technology provides advanced protection from UVA/UVB rays that may cause photo-aging.

How To Use

• Shake well before use.
  • Apply a generous amount of lotion after skincare in the morning.

Johnnie M.
Stockton, CA
I mix this with my moisturizer from Josie Marian with spf 47. I make a bit of a sunscreen cocktail. I need the extra protection. I recommend this to people who feel the need more UV protection. I would most likely buy this again
Jihong L.
Plainsboro, NJ
i have sensitive skin so in the summer time when i'm putting on sun screen i'm looking for one that isn't too greasy or shiny and won't change the way the rest of my makeup is on top. this was great, it protected my skin and got the job done!
Vera L.
Norwood, NJ
I like the milky consistency. These types are the only sunscreens I use (period). I didn't buy this product myself, so I don't recall the price. However, I find it to be worth it no matter the price.
Katy D.
Product smells great, feels great, and does its job really well. The packaging is cute and small and compact so it's easy to carry around. It was my first time using it because it's summer and I really liked how it worked on my skin. If only it wasn't so expensive.
Gen W.
I love how this prevents sunburns from happening on my face and it has a matte fish, which definitely is a plus. I hate how fast I went through the bottle though, so I won't be repurchasing.
Nini H.
Pretty cool when you want a light sunscreen. Lasted a good amount of time. The price is pretty up there for a sunscreen. When you can get something with a higher spf for a drugstore price.
Sahar B.
Livermore, CA
This is my holy grail! I use it every single day! It's part of my daily skincare ritual and I love how it is not greasy at all and absorbs into the skin and does not smell like sunscreen!
C D.
Great SPF for oily skin. Also really enjoy other products. This product is amazing. The whole line is fabulous and lives up to it's claims. Def try, its avail on amazon as well. Amazing.
Maria M.
Taylorsville
I love the face feeling you get when you apply. Not greesy it met my expectations 100 %. Your skin looks bright and very effective when used. It works. Packaging is simple but nice and protecting product. I defenately recomend  it to friends and family
B C.
It's okay for everyday although for oily combination skin it does tend to get greasy even if it is the lighter of the lines of sunscreen offers. I also tend to prefer the lotion rather than the cream.