Shiseido Multi-Defense UV Protector SPF 50 PA+++ uploaded by Sydney N.

BY SHISEIDO

Feather-light to the touch, this highly effective lotion-type UV protector is resistant to perspiration and sebum, providing ample protection against external aggressors such as UV rays, for the maintenance of beautiful, healthy-looking skin.

Exclusive OptiVeil-UV technology provides advanced protection from UVA/UVB rays that may cause photo-aging.

How To Use

• Shake well before use.
  • Apply a generous amount of lotion after skincare in the morning.

Joscelin T.
It's an okay sunscreen, not my favorite, but not the worse. It is effective. It does protect me enough that I do not get sunburn. It met my basic expectation. I did not rebuy this item after I finish it. It stings my eyes and it melts when you sweat. I personally would not buy it again.
Diana K.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Everyone needs this! When I hit 30, I began noticing sun damage much more than before. This product is now a must have for my daily skin care routine.  My face never felt greasy even after multiple applications and actually kept me matte all day. I preferred how my skin felt wearing this sunscreen over not wearing anything
cindy n.
orlando
Protected the surface of the skin from sunlight. Helped reduce any oils from reappearing. Though, did not do well on acne. It only triggered more breakouts on my skin, and afterwards caused an excession of oils. Would only recommend for sunlight protection; acne is a different story.
Skylar P.
Bonita, CA
I love this sunscreen! It is perfect to wear by itself or underneath makeup! Also, I love that when I wear this underneath my makeup, it doesn't break it down throughout the day and my foundation and concealer still look good by the end of the day as long as I use a setting spray.
Sofia J.
Cupertino, CA
A great facial sunscreen that dries matte and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy like most sunscreens do. Works well under my usual face makeup. One star off because it does leave a bit of a white cast on the face! Could be troublesome if you have a medium to dark skintone.
Sherry W.
Pasadena, CA
Good sunscreen that sets matte so it goes well underneath makeup. It can also somewhat help control my oil because of the matte finish. On the runnier side so you have to work it into your skin right away. It does create a bit of white cast, not noticeable under makeup but definitely noticeable on its own. Good for sensitive skin, it did not break me out.
Amanda B.
I use this daily to prevent aging and sunburn on my face. The consistency is really nice. You can wear alone or as a base under makeup. I wore this to the beach and while I did get sunburned on my arms and legs, my face remained perfectly white with no sign of sun damage!
Jessica T.
San Francisco, CA
I love Shiseido UV product.  I was a shiseido fan for a long time.  I used this before I applied my shiseido foundation.  It is not very greasy and the cream is very light. I used this product many time and did go back to buy again.  I would recommend this to other people.
Eryka C.
Miami Lakes, FL
 I love this sunscreen. I have acne prone skin and this did not break me out at all. When I wear this I do not get burned. I always use this when I go to the beach on my face because I try not to tan my face at all. Trying to prevent wrinkles and scarring from old Acne.
Terry g.
Fort Riley, KS
I don't think my face is a fan of sunscreen.but with the shiseido lotions that have alittle spf it does okay but when using other products such as tho one it clogs my pores I think and i end up getting pimple. it's not so greasy but guess my face just doesn't do well.