Shiseido Multi-Defense UV Protector SPF 50 PA+++ uploaded by Sydney N.

BY SHISEIDO

Feather-light to the touch, this highly effective lotion-type UV protector is resistant to perspiration and sebum, providing ample protection against external aggressors such as UV rays, for the maintenance of beautiful, healthy-looking skin.

Exclusive OptiVeil-UV technology provides advanced protection from UVA/UVB rays that may cause photo-aging.

How To Use

• Shake well before use.
  • Apply a generous amount of lotion after skincare in the morning.

Sonya N.
Temecula, CA
It's good. You have to shake it and it has a cool little ball inside to mix the liquid contents. It seems like you need to use quite a bit for face. It's matte so I like that. Leaves the slightest white cast to the face but I put another tinted sunscreen that is not waterproof over that. Only use this when I'm going to be doing water or beach activities. I also wear a hat most of the time when doing these things.
Jill A.
Royal Oak
This is by far the best sunscreen that I have tried for my oily, acne-prone, and sensitive skin.  I used this while on vacation in Greece and it was extremely effective at blocking all damaging sun rays on my face.  I am even able to use this on long runs outside without it stinging my eyes or breaking me out.  Love this...you must try!
Madi T.
Decatur, AL
This sun protectant smells wonderful! It goes on as a light cream and easily rubs in ! I love the way that it feels and it's not super greasy or anything! I love how long the protection lasted and I would highly reccommend it to anyone who wants all day protection with a light feeling on the skin! It's a good purchase!
Rebekah O.
I got this as a sunscreen to go under my BB cream and I love it because it's light and absorbs quickly. It also doesn't have a strong smell like most sunscreens. I didn't know how well you have to shake it at first so it came out a bit watery but once I did, it was lovely. I thought it was a small bottle for the price but a little goes a long way! I'd definitely buy again.
Jeanie D.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is definitely a little thick and gives a bit of white cast, but at SPF 50, I'm willing to let that happen. I use this on days when I know I'm going to be in the sun a lot. I've tested this in sample form, so I'm not sure if I'd purchase a full size given the price, but it doesn't irritate my face or cause any burning or stinging like cheaper sunscreens have, so it might be in the running when it comes time to buy more!
Peggy A.
Maricopa, AZ
This is my favorite sunscreen. It has SPF50 so i am sure it has good SPF coverage. When i wear it, it does have a white cast but it will go away after a while. This sunscreen is perfect for my oily skin as it mattify my skin at the same time. I recommend this to anybody who have oily skin to give it a try.
Jill A.
Royal Oak
This product is absolutely amazing for SPF.  I took this on my vacay to Greece and I did not get any sun damage to my face!  I purchased this from Sephora and found this to be a non-irritating sunscreen that I cannot recommend enough.  I have tried about every high end SPF and this is my absolute favorite.
gwen k.
This is a tricky product but it pays off if you find the right spot to place it in your makeup routine...i use it after drunk elephant's c firma and before my primer...my makeup has been looking flawless and i havent experienced flashback...it also has a silicone feel that makes you look airbrushed.
Joscelin T.
It's an okay sunscreen, not my favorite, but not the worse. It is effective. It does protect me enough that I do not get sunburn. It met my basic expectation. I did not rebuy this item after I finish it. It stings my eyes and it melts when you sweat. I personally would not buy it again.
Diana K.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Everyone needs this! When I hit 30, I began noticing sun damage much more than before. This product is now a must have for my daily skin care routine.  My face never felt greasy even after multiple applications and actually kept me matte all day. I preferred how my skin felt wearing this sunscreen over not wearing anything