Shiseido Multi-Defense UV Protector SPF 50 PA+++ uploaded by Sydney N.

BY SHISEIDO

Feather-light to the touch, this highly effective lotion-type UV protector is resistant to perspiration and sebum, providing ample protection against external aggressors such as UV rays, for the maintenance of beautiful, healthy-looking skin.

Exclusive OptiVeil-UV technology provides advanced protection from UVA/UVB rays that may cause photo-aging.

How To Use

• Shake well before use.
  • Apply a generous amount of lotion after skincare in the morning.

Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
I've been using Shiseido products since I was 15 (I'm now 37). I find all Shiseido products to be gentle on sensitive skin (I have extremely reactive and easily-irritated skin), and this UV protector is no different. This product is so easy to put on every morning because it just feels like a moisturizer. It's hydrating, protecting and absorbs into my skin very easily.
Jill A.
Royal Oak
This is by far the best sunscreen that I have tried for my oily, acne-prone, and sensitive skin.  I used this while on vacation in Greece and it was extremely effective at blocking all damaging sun rays on my face.  I am even able to use this on long runs outside without it stinging my eyes or breaking me out.  Love this...you must try!
Jacqueline H.
San Francisco, CA
This is the only sunscreen I repurchase again and again, if it's not so expensive with not that much product, I would definitely give it 5 stars. It's super light weight and doesn't have that awful sunscreen scent. And if you are oily and struggle to find one that doesn't make you look like a greasy ball, this is the one!
Madi T.
Decatur, AL
This sun protectant smells wonderful! It goes on as a light cream and easily rubs in ! I love the way that it feels and it's not super greasy or anything! I love how long the protection lasted and I would highly reccommend it to anyone who wants all day protection with a light feeling on the skin! It's a good purchase!
Jeanie D.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is definitely a little thick and gives a bit of white cast, but at SPF 50, I'm willing to let that happen. I use this on days when I know I'm going to be in the sun a lot. I've tested this in sample form, so I'm not sure if I'd purchase a full size given the price, but it doesn't irritate my face or cause any burning or stinging like cheaper sunscreens have, so it might be in the running when it comes time to buy more!
Peggy A.
Maricopa, AZ
This is my favorite sunscreen. It has SPF50 so i am sure it has good SPF coverage. When i wear it, it does have a white cast but it will go away after a while. This sunscreen is perfect for my oily skin as it mattify my skin at the same time. I recommend this to anybody who have oily skin to give it a try.
Jill A.
Royal Oak
This product is absolutely amazing for SPF.  I took this on my vacay to Greece and I did not get any sun damage to my face!  I purchased this from Sephora and found this to be a non-irritating sunscreen that I cannot recommend enough.  I have tried about every high end SPF and this is my absolute favorite.
gwen k.
This is a tricky product but it pays off if you find the right spot to place it in your makeup routine...i use it after drunk elephant's c firma and before my primer...my makeup has been looking flawless and i havent experienced flashback...it also has a silicone feel that makes you look airbrushed.
Melanie T.
Duluth
This is a new product I recently introduced into my morning skincare routine. It does not leave a stinky or white residue like most sunscreens and it's not too think that it blocks my pores. I've seen a big change in my skins texture and health after using this. Although pricey it's worth it
Joscelin T.
It's an okay sunscreen, not my favorite, but not the worse. It is effective. It does protect me enough that I do not get sunburn. It met my basic expectation. I did not rebuy this item after I finish it. It stings my eyes and it melts when you sweat. I personally would not buy it again.