Shiseido Multi-Defense UV Protector SPF 50 PA+++ 30ml/1oz uploaded by Sydney N.

BY SHISEIDO

A weightless highly effective sunscreen lotion With a water- & sebum-resistant formula Developed with exclusive OptiVeil-UV technology that renders advanced protection from UVA/UVB rays Contains Scutellaria Baicalensis to prevent UV damage to essential fibroblasts Blended with Rose Apple Leaf Extract to prevent DNA damage caused by UV rays Loaded with Hydro-Restoring Complex to deliver sufficient moisture Skin appears sleek & healthy-looking Non-comedogenic dermatologist & ophthalmologist-tested Product Line: Shiseido - Day Care Product Size: 30ml/1oz see more...

Sonya N.
Temecula, CA
It's good. You have to shake it and it has a cool little ball inside to mix the liquid contents. It seems like you need to use quite a bit for face. It's matte so I like that. Leaves the slightest white cast to the face but I put another tinted sunscreen that is not waterproof over that. Only use this when I'm going to be doing water or beach activities. I also wear a hat most of the time when doing these things.
Anahid K.
Suffern, NY
I went into Sephora, looking for a lightweight sunscreen for daily use on my face. I have just recently started using Retinol, so SPF is a must. This formula is definitely light weight. Reminds me of a serum-like, thin formula. Great for travel, as the size of the bottle is small. Not mush product needed to cover the face. Price is a little higher than I would like to spend (around $30), but if it works its definitely worth it.
Sherry W.
Pasadena, CA
Good sunscreen that sets matte so it goes well underneath makeup. It can also somewhat help control my oil because of the matte finish. On the runnier side so you have to work it into your skin right away. It does create a bit of white cast, not noticeable under makeup but definitely noticeable on its own. Good for sensitive skin, it did not break me out.
Amanda B.
I use this daily to prevent aging and sunburn on my face. The consistency is really nice. You can wear alone or as a base under makeup. I wore this to the beach and while I did get sunburned on my arms and legs, my face remained perfectly white with no sign of sun damage!
Jackie W.
Hands down my favorite sunscreen ever. I have oily-combination skin and hate it when my sunscreen is sticky and thick on my face. This sunscreen is dries and mattes the entire face without taking away the moisture. Would definitely recommend!!
Christina B.
North Little Rock, AR
Soaks into the skin almost immediately, which I LOVE! It doesn't leave a white cast on me and it doesn't create lines like physical sunscreens do on me. I would definitely recommend this product
Alanis S.
Waterbury, CT
Does work as a good sunscreen but it is too runny and watery for me. I like that the packaging is small so you can take it with anywhere but the formula is so runny that the second you take off the cap it starts to spill out. I also think it would be best used on windier days. I used on a sunny day, of course,  because it is sunscreen but it melted and wiped off the second I started to get sweaty. I wouldn't really recommend, just use a regular sunscreen you can find at cvs or walgreens.
Koya M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Sampled this product as an introduction to sunscreen when I overhauled my skin care routine. I had no clue about K-beauty at the time and the Sephora girl clearly didn't either because she never told me Korean skincare was a thing or that this was one of the higher end brands. Overall, it did what sunscreen does I guess? I didn't notice anything special about it. It was thinner than most and moisturizing. I liked it ok but nothing to write home about. The price tag doesn't match the product!
Connie W.
San Diego, CA
This is a fantastic product! It spreads on your skin so smoothly and easily. A lot of times I worry about strerching my skin when I use products that are not easy to spread across my face, but this is so easy to use compared to any other sunscreen products I have tried in the past. It has a little ball inside to the house got it from becoming too. The bottle is also the leak-proof which is key because there's nothing worse than getting sunscreen all over your bag.
Aimée H.
San Francisco, CA
I bought this product for my husband, hoping that he would like it and wear it as an everyday product. Well, he has been using it, which I guess makes my goal a win! But I tried it and found it to be very oily and thick. It's no different than wearing a regular sunscreen you buy at a grocery store - - at least not in the way it feels. But, he likes it, wears it, and that is what I honestly wanted. So props to Shiseido!