Shiseido Multi-Defense UV Protector SPF 50 PA+++ uploaded by Sydney N.

BY SHISEIDO

Feather-light to the touch, this highly effective lotion-type UV protector is resistant to perspiration and sebum, providing ample protection against external aggressors such as UV rays, for the maintenance of beautiful, healthy-looking skin.

Exclusive OptiVeil-UV technology provides advanced protection from UVA/UVB rays that may cause photo-aging.

How To Use

• Shake well before use.
  • Apply a generous amount of lotion after skincare in the morning.

Victoria L.
Townsend
I just love this product. I can choose where I need extra protection from the sun. My other beauty products have some SPF but we have areas that need an extra boost. I recommend this to my clients and friends.
Alanis S.
Waterbury, CT
Does work as a good sunscreen but it is too runny and watery for me. I like that the packaging is small so you can take it with anywhere but the formula is so runny that the second you take off the cap it starts to spill out. I also think it would be best used on windier days. I used on a sunny day, of course,  because it is sunscreen but it melted and wiped off the second I started to get sweaty. I wouldn't really recommend, just use a regular sunscreen you can find at cvs or walgreens.
Koya M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Sampled this product as an introduction to sunscreen when I overhauled my skin care routine. I had no clue about K-beauty at the time and the Sephora girl clearly didn't either because she never told me Korean skincare was a thing or that this was one of the higher end brands. Overall, it did what sunscreen does I guess? I didn't notice anything special about it. It was thinner than most and moisturizing. I liked it ok but nothing to write home about. The price tag doesn't match the product!
Connie W.
San Diego, CA
This is a fantastic product! It spreads on your skin so smoothly and easily. A lot of times I worry about strerching my skin when I use products that are not easy to spread across my face, but this is so easy to use compared to any other sunscreen products I have tried in the past. It has a little ball inside to the house got it from becoming too. The bottle is also the leak-proof which is key because there's nothing worse than getting sunscreen all over your bag.
Aimée H.
San Francisco, CA
I bought this product for my husband, hoping that he would like it and wear it as an everyday product. Well, he has been using it, which I guess makes my goal a win! But I tried it and found it to be very oily and thick. It's no different than wearing a regular sunscreen you buy at a grocery store - - at least not in the way it feels. But, he likes it, wears it, and that is what I honestly wanted. So props to Shiseido!
Sonya N.
Temecula, CA
It's good. You have to shake it and it has a cool little ball inside to mix the liquid contents. It seems like you need to use quite a bit for face. It's matte so I like that. Leaves the slightest white cast to the face but I put another tinted sunscreen that is not waterproof over that. Only use this when I'm going to be doing water or beach activities. I also wear a hat most of the time when doing these things.
Anahid K.
Suffern, NY
I went into Sephora, looking for a lightweight sunscreen for daily use on my face. I have just recently started using Retinol, so SPF is a must. This formula is definitely light weight. Reminds me of a serum-like, thin formula. Great for travel, as the size of the bottle is small. Not mush product needed to cover the face. Price is a little higher than I would like to spend (around $30), but if it works its definitely worth it.
Michelle C.
Phoenix
This has been my go to sunblock for years!  I am really sensitive to the smell and texture of sunblock.  I can smell it in products and it puts me off especially after being in the sun!  This sunblock is really watery. It's comes out white and it doesn't leave your face looking pale afterwards. The best part is it doesn't smell like sunblock!  It is pricey because it's usually $30 USD for 30 ml.
Rachelle M.
Charlotte, NC
I love Shiseido products as I have used them for many years, however, the Multi-Defense UV protector SPF 50 PA +++ is one I will not repurchase. I returned it to my nearest Sephora after just one use. It leaves a white cast on my face and made my face VERY greasy after one hour. I do use SPF 50 on my face, however, I don't like the white cast. I'll stick with my other brand of sunscreen.
Rebekah O.
I got this as a sunscreen to go under my BB cream and I love it because it's light and absorbs quickly. It also doesn't have a strong smell like most sunscreens. I didn't know how well you have to shake it at first so it came out a bit watery but once I did, it was lovely. I thought it was a small bottle for the price but a little goes a long way! I'd definitely buy again.