Shiseido Multi-Defense UV Protector SPF 50 PA+++ 30ml/1oz uploaded by Sydney N.

BY SHISEIDO

A weightless highly effective sunscreen lotion With a water- & sebum-resistant formula Developed with exclusive OptiVeil-UV technology that renders advanced protection from UVA/UVB rays Contains Scutellaria Baicalensis to prevent UV damage to essential fibroblasts Blended with Rose Apple Leaf Extract to prevent DNA damage caused by UV rays Loaded with Hydro-Restoring Complex to deliver sufficient moisture Skin appears sleek & healthy-looking Non-comedogenic dermatologist & ophthalmologist-tested Product Line: Shiseido - Day Care Product Size: 30ml/1oz see more...

Photo (1)
Aimée H.
Aimée H.
San Francisco, CA
I bought this product for my husband, hoping that he would like it and wear it as an everyday product. Well, he has been using it, which I guess makes my goal a win! But I tried it and found it to be very oily and thick. It's no different than wearing a regular sunscreen you buy at a grocery store - - at least not in the way it feels. But, he likes it, wears it, and that is what I honestly wanted. So props to Shiseido!
Jill A.
Jill A.
Royal Oak
This is by far the best sunscreen that I have tried for my oily, acne-prone, and sensitive skin.  I used this while on vacation in Greece and it was extremely effective at blocking all damaging sun rays on my face.  I am even able to use this on long runs outside without it stinging my eyes or breaking me out.  Love this...you must try!
Rebekah O.
Rebekah O.
I got this as a sunscreen to go under my BB cream and I love it because it's light and absorbs quickly. It also doesn't have a strong smell like most sunscreens. I didn't know how well you have to shake it at first so it came out a bit watery but once I did, it was lovely. I thought it was a small bottle for the price but a little goes a long way! I'd definitely buy again.
Jeanie D.
Jeanie D.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is definitely a little thick and gives a bit of white cast, but at SPF 50, I'm willing to let that happen. I use this on days when I know I'm going to be in the sun a lot. I've tested this in sample form, so I'm not sure if I'd purchase a full size given the price, but it doesn't irritate my face or cause any burning or stinging like cheaper sunscreens have, so it might be in the running when it comes time to buy more!
Peggy A.
Peggy A.
Maricopa, AZ
This is my favorite sunscreen. It has SPF50 so i am sure it has good SPF coverage. When i wear it, it does have a white cast but it will go away after a while. This sunscreen is perfect for my oily skin as it mattify my skin at the same time. I recommend this to anybody who have oily skin to give it a try.
gwen k.
gwen k.
This is a tricky product but it pays off if you find the right spot to place it in your makeup routine...i use it after drunk elephant's c firma and before my primer...my makeup has been looking flawless and i havent experienced flashback...it also has a silicone feel that makes you look airbrushed.
Joscelin T.
Joscelin T.
It's an okay sunscreen, not my favorite, but not the worse. It is effective. It does protect me enough that I do not get sunburn. It met my basic expectation. I did not rebuy this item after I finish it. It stings my eyes and it melts when you sweat. I personally would not buy it again.
Madi T.
Madi T.
Decatur , AL
This sun protectant smells wonderful! It goes on as a light cream and easily rubs in ! I love the way that it feels and it's not super greasy or anything! I love how long the protection lasted and I would highly reccommend it to anyone who wants all day protection with a light feeling on the skin! It's a good purchase!
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
This might just be my all-time favorite sunscreen! It isn't greasy, nor does it have a weird smell or leave a white cast! This sunscreen is a bit on the pricy side, but I honestly felt like it did a lot more than drug-store sunscreens. I'd definitely recommend it.
Jihong L.
Jihong L.
Plainsboro, NJ
i have sensitive skin so in the summer time when i'm putting on sun screen i'm looking for one that isn't too greasy or shiny and won't change the way the rest of my makeup is on top. this was great, it protected my skin and got the job done!