Shiseido  Moisturizing Gel-Cream uploaded by Jordan M.
Shiseido  Moisturizing Gel-Cream

Shiseido Moisturizing Gel-Cream

BY SHISEIDO

A lightweight creamy-gel that instantly moisturises, softens and refines skin as it promotes a healthy-looking radiance. It locks in moisture, leaving the skin feeling dewy fresh throughout the day. Increases skin’s smoothness and ability to maintain moisture. Non-Comedogenic. Dermatologist tested. Recommended amount of use for each application.

Volume:

40ml

For whom?

Pureness is the perfect answer to the unique concerns of combination and normal-to-oily skin of young women in their 20’s, with skin concerns such as: excess oil, blemishes, large pores, dehydration.

Skin type:

Combination & normal skin. Targets lack of moisture, dullness.

Time:

Morning and evening.

Technology:

SHISEIDO PURENESS Give your skin power over shine, imperfections and dryness. Pureness is the perfect answer to the unique concerns of combination and normal-to-oily skin. Excess oil and lack of moisture often occur together, upsetting skin’s normal funct

Shiseido  Moisturizing Gel-Cream
Shiseido Moisturizing Gel-Cream
  • "Great brand. Their Pureness line is my favorite. This particular moisturizer is fantastic. It is extremely moisturizing without feeling greasy. I personally don't like the feeling of having a heavy moisturizer on my face. This one feels so lightweight. It's comfortable and doesn't clog my pores or break me out. It is on the high side for cost, but you can't go wrong with anything Shiseido makes." in 15 reviews
  • "I have oily skin that's very sensitive and prone to breakouts so it is very difficult to find a good face cream. However, my best friend recommended this Shiseido gel cream recently and I must say that it is pretty awesome! First of all, it smells really nice and light. Second of all, it is gel so it goes on smooth and feel like water on my face. I cannot stand thick, sticky cream on my face at all so this is a definite plus. More importantly, it did not break me out yet really moisturize my skin! Awesome!" in 7 reviews
Kelly N.
Luckily I was able to pick this up at TjMaxx for half the price! I have really dry sensitive skin and so I was looking for a very liquid lightweight moisturizer. I can’t explain to you how nice this moisturizer is. I apply it every night and morning for about a month and my skin has been looking very healthy. I couldn’t be more happy with the results! In addition it has a pleasing scent which is a huge plus for me.
Jordan M.
Cypress, TX
I have very oily/acne prone skin and it's very hard for me to find a good moisturizer that will work without making me oily. I found this one at TJ Maxx for only $20 and it has met my expectations & more. It moisturizes without making me oily!!!! It also feels amazing on my face, makes my face feel so soft!

If you're oily, maybe even combo skin I highly suggest finding a good gel moisturizer. It will change your life!
Rachel W.
This moisturizer gives so much hydration without breaking me out. I’m very impressed! Almost every moisturizer breaks me out if I apply it before going to bed. However, this gave me enough moisture while also helping me with my texture all without irritating my acne prone skin. I am completely out of this jar and would like another one.
Deborah S.
Pensacola, FL
This is by far my favorite moisturizer to use in my regular night time routine. It adds so much hydration immediately. My face instantly feels relieved when I put this in and I would use it time and time again.
Melissa P.
Memphis, TN
Love how lightweight, yet moisturizing this is! I can use this and be able to apply makeup very soon after as it is very quick absorbing. I prefer gel moisturizers on days when my skin is feeling oily and this is never fails me. This is perfect for daytime! Not heavy feeling at all!
Grace T.
Tonawanda , NY
This is the best moisturizer I've used during the summer months. I have decently oily skin and will break out, especially on humid days. This product keeps my skin hydrated and plump, and helps my face keep the acne away. The consistency is not as runny as a lotion, but it's not thick at all like a cream; I'd say its a product more on the gel side rather than the moisturizer side. The application of it goes on very smoothly, and you don't even have to give in much effort to spread this on your face. Since I've been using this, my acne began to clear up and my face has never been better, and once I run out, I will repurchase it.
Sharlene A.
Bronx, NY
I recently received a sample of this product and I absolutely love it. Since it is a gel type cream it is more suited for oily skin types although I have a combination skin type, I found that it fullfills my moisturizing needs sufficiently and especially does not make my skin oily. I use it during winter and summer.
Lalisa N.
I've been trying to find a moisturizer that doesn't make me oily because I have very oily skin. At first, I was skeptical about a "matte moisturizer" but once I tried it, I loved it! It definitely leaves a matte feel afterwards but doesn't feel drying at all. This has really been helping me control my oil.
Diana H.
Gulfport, MS
I received this item in a beauty bag, I'm not big on moisturizers but I liked the formula of this product. It didn't irritate my skin and didn't make it feel oily. I really like the "gel" aspect of the formula. If you're into moisturizers, I feel like this would be a good product.
Becky W.