BY SHISEIDO

A relaxing, fast-working treatment mask that helps stressed skin relax and recover, while increasing moisture balance. Reinforces skin’s natural protective barrier and promotes optimal vitality. Leaves skin feeling soft, supple and comfortable.

How to use:

Use after cleansing skin. Apply generously to face and massage into skin using gentle spiral motions. Allow 2-3 minutes for mask to be absorbed. Tissue off or rinse off with cool or lukewarm water.

Technology:

Contains Phyto-Vitalizing Factor, an exclusive Shiseido ingredient.

• How did everyone find this product overall?? Did it deepl...2 Answers
  • need to test this out. it sounds like it would work well ...2 Answers
Shiseido Moisture Relaxing Mask
  • "I love this product! It's gentle on sensitive skin, doesn't have an overpowering scent and makes my skin feel absolutely pampered. Extremely effective product." in 9 reviews
Lindsay C.
Grove City , OH
This mask is amazing! It leaves my skin feeling like o actually left a spa. I have oily acne prone Skin and I usually use harsh products and I got this to use as a buffer for when my skin needs more moisture and less harshness! It does the job so well! I love it!!
Caitlin A.
Norfolk, VA
I use this product while taking baths in the winter time when my skin dries out severely, and it works miracles for me! I love this mask, it smells great; feels great; and the amount of product you get in the packaging is worth the price.
Jessica T.
Griffin, GA
Okay, this has been my holy grail moisturizer this winter. I purchased this online from the Shiseido website as a Christmas gift to myself and it’s definitely worth the price. I’m more north than usual this year and the wind does nothing for my dry face but this. this protects it. It’s not too thick and it absorbs so nicely into your skin without than sticky feeling. My face thanks me for using this. It cleared up an excema patch I had as well as helped with the appearance of my pores and wrinkles around my face. It’s so rejuvenating.
Giselle A.
Williamsport
Relaxing and smoothing mask it’s just what I love ! Great value, worth the price! I used that for the first time and I loved it ! I got it at Sephora and I am so happy with it! I would buy it again for sure !
Haseena M.
Vienna, VA
Works amazing for my dull skin. I always wanted a glow to my skin and have it look bright without over using products and this really works. The price is a little high but can be found at a variety of places
Jordan G.
Atlanta, GA
Loved! So smooth so refreshing. Wanted to put it on multiple times a day. Felt velvety smooth and like you had a little shine to your face all day. And you would wake up in the morning feeling like you still had product on which is awesome.
Ashley P.
Conyers, GA
This face mask is amazing!!! It leaves my skin so smooth. I’ve only used this product one time, and my skin is so glowy and smooth. I purchased mine at Sephora. This is by-far the best face mask ever!
morgan b.
Crittenden, KY
I would use this product about an hour before bedtime so that I could wind down for the night this works wonders moisturizes without leaving slimy or stickiness to the skin would recommend for you to give it a shot
Phi A.
San Francisco, CA
I’ve used Shiseido products since I was a teenager. It’s a brand I know and trust. I feel like this really hydrates my skin and does a good job keeping my skin fresh and youthful
Chavely  C.
Hazleton , PA
I simply love this stuff. My face loves this stuff. It’s super hydrating and foolproof. It’s a little pricey but worth it. I purchased it at Sephora and would definitely repurchase worth the try recommend
Sophie H.
Bath
How did everyone find this product overall?? Did it deeply moisturiss without leaving behind any residue? The residue is a huge issue to me. Also, is it affordable??
Victoria r.
need to test this out. it sounds like it would work well on sensitive skin like mine!