Shiseido Moisture Relaxing Mask

A relaxing, fast-working treatment mask that helps stressed skin relax and recover, while increasing moisture balance. Reinforces skin’s natural protective barrier and promotes optimal vitality. Leaves skin feeling soft, supple and comfortable.

How to use:

Use after cleansing skin. Apply generously to face and massage into skin using gentle spiral motions. Allow 2-3 minutes for mask to be absorbed. Tissue off or rinse off with cool or lukewarm water.

Technology:

Contains Phyto-Vitalizing Factor, an exclusive Shiseido ingredient.

Does this works on a not sensitive skin? Im not realy fan in exfoliating but wants to deep cleanses my face with a relaxing product that can take the white heads, will this one do justice to my concern?
alguien me puede recomendar algo para las puntas abiertas del cabello? Shiseido Moisture Relaxing Mask ?
Is this mask good?
Start your review of Shiseido Moisture Relaxing Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love this product! It's gentle on sensitive skin, doesn't have an overpowering scent and makes my skin feel absolutely pampered. Extremely effective product.in reviews
Chelsea M.
Lockport, NY
Love this mask; makes my skin feel awesome and have used this over and over again. It’s a little pricey but worth it.
Laurie P.
Crete, IL
I liked the texture of it both during application and while removing. I didn't care for the scent. Not bad enough to keep me from buying it, but I prefer highly scented products, so I would pass it over in favor of something with a heavier scent. ....its kinda how I spoil myself!🤗🤗
Jamye C.
Milton, WA
This is another really good brand to try,I used it for a while and got really good results. It has a very nice light fragance to it and my skin really soaked it up fast leaving no greasy feel.
Julie K.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is a deeply hydrating and moisturizing facial mask. This is a great mask for the winter months. It feels great while on your skin.
Amanda P.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
Moisture and relaxing, yes please. Wish this wasn’t as expensive but for something I use sparingly it will last awhile! Gentle on my skin and felt refreshed!
Tara B.
Lovely scent. Leaves my skin very soft. First time user. Does not irritate my sensitive skin
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Me gusta mucho ya que ayuda a que la piel se hidrata mucho y hace que la piel recibe muchos nutrientes!!!
Kaitlyn R.
This shiseido Moisture makes your skin so fresh and smooth it feels your face more softer I recommend this Cream
Barbare M.
Los Angeles
I love this mask! It makes my skin very relaxed and made my flakey skin vanished .This mask is really easy to use. It also smells so nice . It is obvious i recommend this mask, you all should try this. Shiseido Moisture Relaxing Mask
Saba V.
Great Neck , NY
I have been a little skeptical at first but it is effective and worth trying! Not on top of my list but I wanna give another try to Shiseido product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maka N.
delaware
il y a un an
Shiseido Moisture Relaxing Mask ? What skin type is this mask? Hou i can use it?