BY SHISEIDO

This air-whipped cream blush transforms into a long-lasting, weightless, breathable powder with a soft matte finish.

This blush uses breakthrough AirFusion Technology to blend effortlessly across skin. The mousse-like texture transforms into an ultra-thin, featherweight powder with a soft matte finish that lasts eight hours. Available in eight vivid shades inspired by the House of SHISEIDO’s muses and collaborators of the past and present. Dermatologist-tested.

How To Use:

Apply sparingly with fingertips or dab onto cheeks using the gel blending tip of the DAIYA FUDE Face Duo brush and buff out with the red, diamond-cut brush head.

Key Ingredients:

AirFusion Technology: Micro bubbles of air lend this mousse-to-powder blush a featherweight feel.

Film Forming Resin: Helps color adhere to skin for eight hours.

Flexible Silicone Powder: Creates a silky texture that never looks dry.

VE-1129086 Valentina H.
Doral, FL
Review for: Eiko more...
This is such a great all-over-face color product. I used it as a bronzer, shadow, and even to give a golden touch to my lips and I was In love with how well it blended, it dries beautifully, and it has such a smooth matte finish! It made my skin look health and with some sunshine on it. I can’t wait to try the blush colors too. I have large pores and some texture and this is the first bronzer that actually helped me achieve a glass skin tan/glow with a matte finish. I highly recommend it.