BY SHISEIDO

Creamy, quick-absorbing emulsion minimizing the appearance of fine lines.
A creamy, quick-absorbing emulsion that minimizes the appearance of fine lines and protects against environmental stress and dryness. By delivering exceptional moisture and comfort to skin, it counteracts and soothes razor burn and roughness, leaving skin feeling incredibly smooth.
Non-Comedogenic. Dermatologist-Tested.

How To Use:

Apply after cleansing or shaving.

Key ingredients:

Formulated with Damage Defense Complex to help replenish moisture and increase skin’s protective barrier function.
Contains Thiotaurine to help skin fight the disruptive influence of excess oil.

Essie R.
New Castle, DE
I bought this for my husband thinking it would help with his dry skin, for the price point and the fact it did not really help his dry skin I was disappointed. My husband is also prone to break outs and this broke him out pretty bad. clogged his pores. Ironically enough my son has bad eczema and it helped his skin a lot so i am not sure how i feel about this product.
Vanessa C.
Elizabeth, NJ
I am a BIG FAN #1 of Shiseido products. I recently about two months ago heard of them and tried it out for the first time. And let me tell you that i am 100% all for this product. It has helped my skin immensely!
Natalia T.
Orange, CA
I had read the reviews online pertaining to this product and figured I'd like to try it, well, i am so glad i did! I use it nightly after washing my face. Its an amazing brand and product. My face is now silky smooth after waking up!!
Heather N.
Norcross, GA
This softens my face so well! After a month my skin is noticeably brighter and less dull. I have really dry skin and this definitely helps lock in moisture.
Kyoko W.
San Gabriel, CA
Not my husband's fav moisturizing, it leaves a gressy feeling after apply 1-2 hours. And he still feel skin is pretty dry not moist. Will not repurchasing.
Ilbok L.
Germantown, MD
I was very satisfied by this product. It moisturizes skin very well and feels light. But I stop using this product because it is little pricey.
Bethany K.
Atlanta
My boyfriend swears by this. It always gives him such a healthy glow. To be honest, I think his routine and is more expensive than mine.
Heather I.
Crowley, LA
Very good for the skin,makes it nice an smooth silky like an makes his face feel awesome he lives it an is still using it till this day
Vincent C.
San Francisco, CA
Really good for sensitive skin, makes your skin feel very refreshed and moisturized. Also helps get rid of those pesky dry spots.
Claudia T.
Review for: no color more...
Everyone needs a sunscreen for their face with or without makeup! This adds just enough protection without making your face oily.