Shiseido Men Eye Soother uploaded by Amanda L.

BY SHISEIDO

A cooling gel that brings new vibrancy to the eyes.
A cooling gel that brings new vibrancy to skin around the eye area that has aged due to the environment, computer strain or insufficient hydration. Refreshes a tired-looking eye area and reduces signs of fatigue such as dark circles and fine lines.
Delivers immediate soothing and long-lasting hydrating benefits.
Non-Comedogenic. Ophthalmologist-Tested

How To Use:

Apply around eye area as the last step in your morning and evening routine.

Key ingredients:

Formulated with Vitamin C and E derivatives for vibrant-looking skin.

INGREDIENTS: WATER(AQUA/EAU), GLYCERIN, ALCOHOL DENAT., DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, CYCLOMETHICONE, PEG-20, DIMETHICONE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYVINYL ALCOHOL, CARBOMER, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, BATYL ALCOHOL, PEG-60 GLYCERYL ISOSTEARATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, XANTHAN GUM, ETHYLPARABEN, ALCOHOL, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, MENTHOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, SODIUM METAPHOSPHATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-51, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, HOUTTUYNIA CORDATA EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL

• Is there any scent to this? 2 Answers
  • Does this product really get rid of bags under the eyes? ...1 Answers
Mariah M.
My husband NEVER used skin care but after I purchased this for him he actually loves it and uses it. It makes his skin look amazing and younger. He loves this and always makes me re purchase it for him. I recommend anything from this brand.
Taniya P.
Wilton, CT
I like to use this in the morning to help reduce my puffy under eyes. I feel it’s a bit too light and that’s why I take one star out. It does feel nice and refreshing when applied and I would recommend this product.
Ivette A.
Bronx, NY
I used this product once for i got a small sample from sephora on this eye cream however, the little i got to use made my eyes feel amazing and was so gentle on my sensitive eyes that i plan to purchase full size for further review. But the little i did use felt amazing.
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Anissa Q.
Arlington, VA
I love this eye cream it is so soothing. Value is good and it isn’t too pricey! I have sensitive skin so it wasn’t a harsh product to put on. Id recommend it for the ladies with dry skin and look forward to purchasing it again!
um s.
Bellevue, WA
I tried a sample size of this.. i have tried it and already finished it. And i have bought a full size already! This tells you that is product is so nice!! And works . And worth getting.
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I loved the texture of this eye cream, it absorbed really well and didn't make my eye makeup cakeup when I applied it over top. It feel like it helped with my fine lines and bags as well
Tara S.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Love all skin brightening products and Sheisido does not disappoint!! The packaging is sleek and sexy! The price is a bit high but in a repeat buyer sonit hasn’t deterred me too much!
Trang F.
Beaufort , SC
I love this eye cream. I don’t really need it yet but always good to be prepared. Love how smooth the product goes on the skin. Def worth the price tag. Def recommend it.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I absolutely love this product. It is well worth the money. This feels rich and luxurious. I always have to have this in my cosmetic case you will not be disappointed
Lisa H.
Shiloh
Is there any scent to this?
Kimberly T.
Does this product really get rid of bags under the eyes? Does it also work on dark circles or wrinkles?