BY SHISEIDO

This Advanced Face Cream Helps Correct The Appearance Of Pronounced Wrinkles Caused By Aging Or Dryness. Especially Effective Around The Eyes.

Promotes The Look Of Firm Skin And Elasticity For Younger-looking Facial Contours
Helps Minimize Dullness For Radiant Looking Skin

Non-comedogenic. Ophthalmalogist-tested

How To Use:

Apply As The Last Step Of Morning And Evening Skincare.

Water(Aqua), Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Xylitol, Dimethicone, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Erythritol, Peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Ppg-17, Ammonium Polyacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Behenyl Alcohol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance(Parfum), Peg-40 Castor Oil, Retinyl Acetate, Stearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polyquaternium-51, Bht, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Trisodium Edta, Sorbitan Oleate, Potassium Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Phosphate, Alcohol, Arginine Hcl, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Tocopherol, Beta-carotene(Ci 75130)

Collin P.
San Antonio, TX
I purchased this product for my father to use and he's taken it upon himself to repurchase this product for not only himself but also my other two brothers. All 3 have stated that they like the results of the product and have continued to use it daily.
Joshua H.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this product! I usually don’t spend very much on skin products but this one was recommended to me so I tried it and love it! It has definitely helped with wrinkles and my skin is firmer and smoother!
Luis A.
Pennsauken, NJ
This does an extremely great job of moisturizing and does not clog pours at all ! Plus the moisturizer smells fabulous ! After being a first time user, I would definitely continue to use it again and again !
Samantha S.
This really helps with deep wrinkles my mom and I both use this I use it my mom has very deep wrinkles and she has noticed a huge difference in them it is pricey but if your looking for something that actually works go for it
Lourdes R.
Monterey Park, CA
I gotta say, this stuff has really helped my husband's deep forehead expression marks, haven't been using it long enough though to see if it works for the under eye wrinkles.
Izabella S.
Paterson, NJ
I got this for my boyfriend a guy use never uses skin care. He loves this product. He has extra dry skin and loves how this helps
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Este producto es muy bueno para prevenir arugas y disminurlas en los hombres me gustan que guel rico y no irita la piel de ellos
Stacey B.
This is my all time favorite!!! I travel with it never
leave home with.out it this product is a must have will buy this agian!!!
Shaun G.
I love this stuff so much! It visibly reduced my wrinkles in about 10 days. I use it every day!
Johana S.
vila real
i know man normally don't like to use this kind of thing , but they should , especially this one ! my dad loves it! works really well and is kind to the skin around the eyes , that is very sensitive and hard to please. very good product without a dout