Shiseido Men Deep Cleansing Scrub uploaded by Ashley P.

BY SHISEIDO

This invigorating face scrub eliminates roughness, blackheads and dull surface cells with triple deep-cleansing action. Leaves dull, fatigued skin with a fresh, energized look.

• Exfoliates and deeply cleanses. Leaves skin feeling clean and comfortable.

Non-Comedogenic. Dermatologist-Tested.

HOW TO USE

• Wet hands and face. Squeeze a generous amount of scrub into palm of hand and work up a rich lather using a small amount of water.
  • Apply to face with circular motions, avoiding the eye area.
  • Increase concentration of massage in areas with roughness or blackheads.

INGREDIENTS:WATER(AQUA/EAU), STEARIC ACID, MYRISTIC ACID, PEG-8, MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, LAURIC ACID, GLYCERIN, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, ALCOHOL DENAT., BEESWAX(CERA ALBA/CIRE D'ABEILLE), MENTHOL, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE, TALC, DISODIUM EDTA, LIMONENE, ETHYLCELLULOSE, LINALOOL, ALANINE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SOPHORA ANGUSTIFOLIA ROOT EXTRACT, STEARYL GLYCYRRHETINATE,

• Anyone bought this for the man in their life? Did he like?4 Answers
Ashley P.
Bought this at Nordstrom for my hubby. He uses this product in the mornings to exfoliate his face for an extra deep clean. It definitely makes a difference, his skin looks so fresh after using it!
Suzette A.
Anaheim, CA
I love anything shiseido. I purchase mine at Sephora. It's pricey but you get what you pay for. I have my boyfriend taking care of his skin now and I use his facial scrub when when runs out
Brittany S.
Delanson, NY
Bought his for my bf a few months ago and we have both seen a huge difference in his skin. He broke out a lot because of his construction job and he hasn't had a breakout in weeks.
Marialejandra G.
Doral, FL
Un excelente producto, a mi me encantan los scrubs de granulos grandes y este es uno de esos, mentolado y con un rico olor
kelsey b.
Lawton, OK
I bought this at tjmaxx are fell in love. I wish I could afford everything this company makes haha wonderful product
Hernando L.
I must say that this product works flawlessly as it really cleans all the corners a regular scrub doesn’t. My skin tends to be oily so applying this product has been really helpful to maintain a regular balanced look throughout the day!
Madison R.
GEORGETOWN , ON
Hubby loves this product! Keeps him clean and smells nice! He's using it all the time. It's super gentle! The price is okay as well! Super long lasting! I highly recommend ? He will repurchase !!
Jason S.
Toronto
First time trying a Shisheido product. It’s pretty gentle for an exfoliator. Scentless and leaves a tingling feeling right after you wash it off.
Susan A.
Brooklyn, NY
Anyone bought this for the man in their life? Did he like?

back