BY SHISEIDO

A highly effective daily-use face cleanser that removes dirt and excess oil while maintaining vital moisture. Its creamy rich lather doubles as a shaving foam, ensuring a comfortable close shave.Leaves skin exceptionally fresh without feeling tight or dry

Non-Comedogenic. Dermatologist-Tested.

HOW TO USE

• First wet hands and face, then using a small amount of cleanser work up a rich lather using circular motions. Rinse thoroughly.

Justin Y.
California
I have been using this product for 3 years. It states for men but women will love this product as well. When I say a little goes a long way, it really does. Downside is this face wash will run you $22.00 - $26.00 based on location, but the plus side is one bottle should last you up to 2 years. I promise one bottle last me around 2 years plus and is great for all skin types. Helps clear my skin and really makes my face feel clean. Can also be used as a shave cream. And removes make up like you wouldn't believe!! If you buy this I highly recommend buying the cleaning brush for 20 bucks more but beats touching your face and really gets deep into your skin. Please buy this product you won't regret it in the least. I will continue to purchase this product and hope to God it stick around. I use this as part of a personal skin care regimen.
Ashley P.
I got this product for my husband because he kept using all of my Shiseido gentle cleanser! He uses it in the shower, so I don't get to see how it foams up, but I know he loves to use it because it keeps him away from mine!
Claire H.
It cleans skin nicely, especially for gentlemen who don't want spend a lot time looking for a cleanser. But it also dry out skin, you need put on moisturizer immediately! IF you have oily skin you may want give it a try. Doesn't go great with Clarisonic.
Vincent C.
San Francisco, CA
Before this product I had so many dark spots, and break outs all over my face. After about 1 month of using this product my face really cleared up and you could honestly see the difference in my face. I would definitely recommend this product to other people..
Ilbok L.
Germantown, MD
This is great product. It cleans face very well. After I wash I can feel clean and smooth. It doesn't make my face dry. I like it, but like other Shiseido products it is little pricey.
Zahra N.
Rockville, MD
My husband uses this and he loves it and uses it all the time and loves it. cleared his skin perfectly and he has nothing but good stuff to say about this also.
Ron B.
Fresno, CA
BEST face cleanser out there! I will forever repurchase this. It has forever changed my skincare game. This cleanser was made by the gods!
Tayma G.
My husband swears by this. He has very acne prone skin and he claims this makes his face feel very clean without leaving it tight feeling.
Amara M.
Philadelphia, PA
I purchase this for my fiancé all th time. He's absolutely crazy about it. He has such soft and clear skin because of this product.
Purva W.
Little Falls, MN
Really good for sensitive skin like mine! this is one of the few washes that doesn't make me look red and flakey !

Walmart