Shiseido Men Cleansing Foam

A highly effective daily-use face cleanser that removes dirt and excess oil while maintaining vital moisture. Its creamy rich lather doubles as a shaving foam, ensuring a comfortable close shave.Leaves skin exceptionally fresh without feeling tight or dry

Non-Comedogenic. Dermatologist-Tested.

HOW TO USE

• First wet hands and face, then using a small amount of cleanser work up a rich lather using circular motions. Rinse thoroughly.

Anyone bought this for the man in their life? Did he like?
Start your review of Shiseido Men Cleansing Foam!
How would you rate this product?
Ewa B.
Shiseido Men Cleansing Foam uploaded by Ewa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Shiseido Cleansing Foam Super nice product to wash your face with. Very gentle, there is very slight, pleasant scent to it. It smells like powder scent mixed with sth fresh. Creates very delicate foam on your face. But it’s powerful- will remove your makeup very fast. Highly recommend this one even tho it’s quite pricey.
Justin Y.
I have been using this product for 3 years. It states for men but women will love this product as well. When I say a little goes a long way, it really does. Downside is this face wash will run you $22.00 - $26.00 based on location, but the plus side is one bottle should last you up to 2 years. I promise one bottle last me around 2 years plus and is great for all skin types. Helps clear my skin and really makes my face feel clean. Can also be used as a shave cream. And removes make up like you wouldn't believe!! If you buy this I highly recommend buying the cleaning brush for 20 bucks more but beats touching your face and really gets deep into your skin. Please buy this product you won't regret it in the least. I will continue to purchase this product and hope to God it stick around. I use this as part of a personal skin care regimen.
Suzette A.
Anaheim, CA
I love anything shiseido. I purchase mine at Sephora. It's pricey but you get what you pay for. I have my boyfriend taking care of his skin now and I use his facial scrub when when runs out
Brittany S.
Schenectady , NY
Bought his for my bf a few months ago and we have both seen a huge difference in his skin. He broke out a lot because of his construction job and he hasn't had a breakout in weeks.
Ashley P.
Shiseido Men Cleansing Foam uploaded by Ashley P.
Bought this at Nordstrom for my hubby. He uses this product in the mornings to exfoliate his face for an extra deep clean. It definitely makes a difference, his skin looks so fresh after using it!
Marialejandra G.
Doral, FL
Un excelente producto, a mi me encantan los scrubs de granulos grandes y este es uno de esos, mentolado y con un rico olor
Ashley P.
I got this product for my husband because he kept using all of my Shiseido gentle cleanser! He uses it in the shower, so I don't get to see how it foams up, but I know he loves to use it because it keeps him away from mine!
Ron B.
Fresno, CA
BEST face cleanser out there! I will forever repurchase this. It has forever changed my skincare game. This cleanser was made by the gods!
Tayma G.
Homestead, FL
My husband swears by this. He has very acne prone skin and he claims this makes his face feel very clean without leaving it tight feeling.
Claire H.
It cleans skin nicely, especially for gentlemen who don't want spend a lot time looking for a cleanser. But it also dry out skin, you need put on moisturizer immediately! IF you have oily skin you may want give it a try. Doesn't go great with Clarisonic.