BY SHISEIDO

A high-performance. multi-task anti-aging concentrate for men. With a superb-satiny. refreshingly airy texture that penetrates quickly into skin. Contains highly effective ingredients that improve the look of damaged skin. Rapidly enhances skin's strength and vitality. Provides 24 hours long lasting moisture. Shrinks visible pores and controls excess oil. Minimizes the appearance of fine lines in just two weeks. Unveils a firmer. lifted. more elastic. vigorous and healthy looking complexion.

Joshua H.
Albuquerque, NM
I love shishedo products! I love this because it makes my skin look youthful and smoother! Everyone gives me comments on how great my skin looks. I definitely recommend this for anyone trying to maintain a youthful glow!
Sarabeth O.
Los Angeles, CA
I am completely in love with this stuff! The packaging is so good and the price is fair for the results I get! Totally worth the purchase!
Yaiza G.
I want try this product, is energizant and smelt good, i think is effective, but the price is hight for me
Ashley P.
Cornwall, ON
It firms your face within weeks not months it’s kinda pricy but for the price your getting results.

back