BY SHISEIDO

An oil-free powdery foundation that provides a sheer matte finish while minimizing the visibility of pores.The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this product as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen.

• Contains a Shiseido-exclusive powder with exceptional skincare benefits to help fortify the skin's barrier function.
  • Refill includes sponge

NON-COMEDOGENIC.

KEY INGREDIENTS

Contains Super Hydro-Wrap Vitalizing DE.

Janaina F.
Auburn , WA
O melhor de todos, que abrange tudo e dá o retorno brilho. A cor é adorável e de longa duração, não se desvanece ou vinco, não se sente oleosa ou muito seco sobre a pele não importa o seu tom de pele ou textura, definitivamente recommendo
Nesh H.
Tried this out while working in cosmetics. I was highly impressed. They actually have a variety of colors. This foundation is definitely pricey though.
Breona J.
I absolutely LOVE! I've been using since my freshman year in high school and nothing compares to it. I've fallen in love with the better than sex
Tiani J.
Hilo, HI
I here sheishido is a great product some things aren't as great I tried some stuff but majority of then are great
eugenia i.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Review for: Light Ivory/10 more...
Love a matte bronzer for the summer or everydau wear its amazing how it applies so easily nice formula very
Reagan V.
I have used something similar and i love it! Its amazing and makes you look mlre natural!
Irma C.
Review for: Shiseido Pureness Matifying Compact Oil Free Foundation for Women, 0.38 Ounce more...
I always use Shiseido products. Colors are perfect for Asian skin tone. Not too pricey
Fátima I.
Review for: Light Ivory/10 more...
This is the best compact powder I have ever used! It's the only product that's always in my purse. I love the Pureness line and this powder is targeted for oily-combination skin. It applies easily with a medium coverage, it does look powdery at the beginning but after a few minutes it sets woderfully on your skin. It has NEVER made my skin breakout, and it's the first powder product that doesn't. The colour range is good and does a good job at mattifying the skin. The package is small and of a lovely blue. The sponge is useful and I always apply it with it, remember to clean it regularly and keep the protective plastic. The mirror is very small so I rarely use it. I have 2 extra ones in my drawer so I never run out of it. I really recommend it! I only wished it had more SPF.
Aya G.
Oh this product is the best for me, because you would not need translucent powder because it will really set your face as good as it can. After trying this product I am sure that you will have a stunning skin especially when you have an oily skin like me, this product is the solution to an oily skin.
missy s.
otorohanga
The best shit ever , it covers everything and gives u a glow , amazball'z , love it
some people love it better then sex ^ like under neath my review ... but its probably coz they haven't ever had sex , umm anyway this is good make up
Lydia
Should I get this or naw
Pinky C.
GERMANTOWN, MD
Since it says oil free, is it recommendable to someone with combination skin or it will dry out the skin and leave it flakey?
Sara P.
a friend told me that this product is good .. you can use any type of skin as it provides vitamins .. really have not tried it yet , I want some criticism about it , it's good ?

Walmart